ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

"Use protection."

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"You grandma kissed her? He grandma kissed you? Why the fuck is everyone grandma kissing each other? Why hasn't Lydia grandma kissed me? Where even is Lydia?" Charlotte asks frantically, making Isaac and Kira look at her in amusement.

"I didn't mean too. She was just standing there and I couldn't help it... don't smirk at me, you two." Kira sighs with a small smile, making Isaac and Charlotte chuckle.

"So... you together now? Does this finally mean I can get that thirty bucks from your dad?" Charlotte asks excitedly, making Kira look at her weirdly.

"Why is my dad giving you thirty bucks? Did you two bet on me and Allison?" Kira asks, making Isaac look between the two in pure amusement.

"No." Charlotte mumbles, making Kira send her a look.

"Whoops?" The Lynx smiles sheepishly with a small shrug, making Kira playfully roll her eyes.

"I don't know why you're getting all excited about me and Allison when you should be getting excited about Scott and Isaac. They're the ones that are together after all." Kira smirks, making Isaac look at her blankly.

"I hate you." The Beta sends her a playful glare, making the Kitsune smile at him before she goes and sits next to Malia.

"You two are together?" Charlotte asks him with wide eyes.

"Scott did tell me that he told you." Isaac quickly lies, his face going slightly red in embarrassment, making Charlotte smirk.

"Just use protection. I'm too young and fabulous to become an Auntie to yours and Scott's children." The Lynx shakes her head, turning around to go and sit down.

"Arlo- it's literally impossible for that to happen!" Isaac calls after her as she walks towards the bleachers.

"So is coming back from the dead and looking like more like a dog in your human form! And yet, here we are." Charlotte laughs as she quickly walks towards Malia and Kira.

"You bitch!" Isaac yells.

"Lahey! Detention!" Coach yells from the bench, making Isaac look at him in offence.

Charlotte lets out a loud laugh, taking her seat next to Malia, instantly laying her head in her lap.

"What?" Malia asks, looking down at the Lynx.

"I want a top hat. Not the ones that make you look like an asshole, I want one that makes me look like one of those 'I'm hot and I know it because I'm wearing a top hat' kinda ones." Charlotte hums, making Kira look down at her in confusion.

"I see what you mean." Malia nods in agreement, deep in thought.

"I think we should go shopping for top hats... and vinyl discs so I can add to my collection... and I need another leather jacket because Lydia keeps stealing all of mine." Charlotte nods, her eyebrows furrowing as she lists everything she needs.

"You've got a record player?" Kira asks her in surprise.

"Yeah. That thing is literally my pride and joy, I have everything with it as well. I have Queen, David Bowe, The Neighbourhood... and that's all I remember at the moment but I've got loads of vinyls." Charlotte nods, leaning her head more into Malia's leg so she can look at Kira.

Coach blows the whistle, quickly making Charlotte sit up so she can watch the practise happen and Liam goes up first, making Charlotte lean up a little with a smile, hoping he'll score.