ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Comincia dall'inizio

"Allison's getting PTSD from your flirting, Scooby." Charlotte snickers, making Allison let out a laugh.

Scott, however, looks at his best friend in offence.

"Wait- did you know about them?" Charlotte asks the Werewolf, who simply nods in reply.

"Why am I always the last person to know about these things?" Charlotte asks, her voice a few octaves higher as she looks between her friends in offence.

Not seeing Satomi and her pack look between Scott, Allison, Kira and Charlotte in confusion.

"Because you'll tell everyone." Allison replies almost instantly, letting out a small scoff

"So, when we tell you last, there's no one to tell." Kira shrugs, sending Charlotte a wide smile.

"I'm sorry, says three of the many people that told everyone about me and Lydia..." Charlotte trails, raising her eyebrows at her best friend's expectantly.

"That... was Isaac's fault." Scott nods.

"Actually, that was your fault." Allison turns to Scott with a mischievous smirk.

"Excuse me? It was actually Stiles." Kira raises her hand a little.

"Whore." Charlotte grumbles, glaring at the air when she hears her best friend's name.

"You're allowed to date in your pack?" Lori speaks up in surprise.

"You have a hunter in your pack?" Brett furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Why hasn't she killed your already?" Another pack member speaks up.

Charlotte doesn't know who.

"Trust me. She's tried." Scott nods with a small snicker.

"It was horrible..." Charlotte hums before she dramatically swings her head to face Allison.

"Do it again." The Lynx adds, making Allison shake her head slightly and laugh in amusement.

"Are we safe here?" Lori asks, her tone of voice died down to a whisper as she grips onto Brett's arm tightly.

"I don't know... how many times have we been attacked here again?" Charlotte asks with a mock curious look.

"None." Allison shakes her head.

"How many times have other people- like Deaton- been attacked here?" Charlotte questions with a small smirk, making Allison's lips twitch up slightly.

"Once or twice..." The Huntress tilts her head from side to side a few times.

"The confidence you two are giving off is suffocating me. Really." Scott snickers at his two best friends, making Charlotte slowly turn to him with a playful glare.

"It's not like there's anywhere we can go to protect ourselves, is there, Scooby?" The Lynx asks with a small scoff, now making Scott slowly start to smirk.

"Now he's getting one of his ideas. Well done." Kira playfully rolls her eyes.

"I take no responsibility for this. It's all Brett's fault." Charlotte quickly raises her hands in a surrender position, snickering when she sees Brett's head snap towards her, his eyebrows furrowed in offence.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Can you hold this for me please?" Kira asks Charlotte, holding the handle of her sword in her hand.

The Kitsune smiles widely in amusement when Charlotte's eyes go wide, the Lynx slowly reaching out and gently taking the sword in her hands.

"Oh, my god..." Charlotte mumbles, taking a few moments to stare at the weapon in her hands.