°KATSUKI FAMILY°

When Katsuki's family came in they then saw Kirishima,the one who was standing next to Katsuki."Oh so you are Katsuki's boyfriend?"Kirishima blushed then said,"Y-yeah,thats me."Kirishima smiled."Well im Mitsuki Bakugou,Katsuki's mother.Nice to meet you."Mitsuki then strated to introduce herself."N-nice to meet you too.Im Eijirou Kirishima.Y-you can call me anything."Masaru then smiled looking at how he like Kirishima even they just met."Well i am Masaru Bakugou,Katsuki's father."Nice to meet you Kirishima."Kirishima smiled,"Nice to meet you too uncle."Masaru smiled."Just call me dad."Kirishima smiled then nodded.Suddenly,Himiko jumped on Kirishima's legs.Not even a second Kirishima shouted then fell on Katsuki."I-it hurts..."Kirishima said."Ah! I'm so sorry!"Kirishima then realized that he felled on Katsuki."Himiko! Dont be like that!"Mitsuki then said to Himiko that makes Himiko a little pissed off."Its fine.Here can you still stand?"Katsuki then stand up and giving his hand to Kirishima to help him stand up."Y-yeah."When Kirishima grab Katsuki's hand to stand up he then almost fall back but it didint happen because he quickly hug Katsuki.'Ah! Im screwed!!'Kirishima thought."Its fine..."Katsuki whispered to Kirishima.Kirishima blushed."Are you okay Eijirou?"Mitsuki asked."He's fine,Its just his feet was still cant walk that well."Mitsuki then let one breath out meaning she was glad."Im fine aunt no need to worry."Kirishima said."Just call me mom."Kirishima nod."Ni chan!! I wanna hug you too!"Himiko then started to spoke."Oh uhm well i guess i will just let you go..."Kirishima then said but then Katsuki refused.He then hold Kirishima hand so he wont fall."Here."Katsuki smiled to Himiko.Himiko then running towards Katsuki to hug him."Is that really your boyfriend ni chan?"Himiko asked."Of course!"Katsuki said."He look beautiful.Like a girl."Himiko said."Ah well how about you introduce yourself to him?"Himiko nod."Hi! Im Toga Himiko.It's nice to meet you."Kirishima smiled."Im Eijirou Kirishima.You can call me anything."Kirishisma smiled.Katsuki smiled."Already ni chan!"Katsuki smiled."Well how about we all get into the car,then we can talk more?"Katsuki said."Right!"Masaru then said."Alright lets go Ei."Katsuki said holding Kirishima hand."Alright."Kirishima said.Himiko then hold Katsuki right hand so she didnt feel lonely or leftout."Can i sit next to brother Eiji?"Himiko asked Katsuki."Of course but he will be in the middle."Katsuki said."Alright!"Himiko agreeing to Katsuki.