~ ACRUX ~

While waiting for the rest of D-squad to get ready, Astrid sat on the bench also waiting for them. She took her last bite of the apple before tossing it into the trashcan a few feet away.

"Nice shot."

Astrid turned around to see Bridge. He walked over with a blond girl in pigtails. "When are you guys starting?" Astrid stood up and dusted her pants.

"In a second. We're waiting for Jack."

"Not surprised."

"But in the meantime, I want to introduce you to someone. Astrid, this is Sophie. She's a part of D-squad. I suggested her to Kat for our computer intern. And Sophie, this is Astrid. She's Kat's assistant technician."

"It's finally nice to meet you. I've heard quite a bit about you." Sophie smiled.

"You've heard about me?" Astrid questioned.

Sophie nodded. "I've heard a few things about you. And Bridge also told me a thing or two about you as well."

Astrid looked over at Bridge. He happily smiled and gave her a thumbs up. "Well it's nice to meet you too."

Astrid stuck her hand out for Sophie. Sophie smiled and happily shook her hand. Just from the grip, Astrid already knew she wasn't like the others. But she didn't care.

Astrid let go of her hands and watched Sophie run to the rest of the group. "She seems nice."

"She's great. You might be seeing her a lot in the command center. You should watch her fight, she's awesome."

Astrid nodded. "I'm excited to watch."

"Alright guy, let's get the show on the road!" Jack shouted.

"Time for training." Bridge said.

He ran back to the rest of the group and lined up with the rest of the Rangers. Astrid sat back down on the bench to watch. But it wasn't long after that a random alien showed up. Thankfully Astrid was away from the blast. But she stood up in a panic and ran over to help them up.

"Cadet's, this is no test. This is the real deal!"Jack shouted.

Bridge turned to Iris. "You gotta get outta here."

"Yeah right. Like I-"

"You have something I want. And I'm here to get it."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"The series one processor hyper intelligent inceptor. Surrender it to me or pay the price!" He threatened.

"Okay... Still no clue what you're talking about. But we're not giving you anything."

"Except maybe twenty years in containment." Syd added.

"Out of my way."

"I don't think so."

Bridge turned back around to Astrid and pushed her towards where the rest of D-squad were standing. "How about you stay here away from the danger while we morph and try to kick this guys butt. Okay? Thanks."

Bridge turned around and morphed with the others, leaving Astrid glaring at him as he walked back over to them. It didn't even matter to push Astrid to the side. The Krybots didn't just go after the Rangers, they went after everyone.

One grabbed onto Astrid's arm. But Astrid was able to see their moves before they could do another to her. She grabbed it's other arm and kicked it to the floor. She could sense another coming from right behind her. She back kicked the bot, basically sending it flying in the air.

Dying Star (Power Rangers SPD - Bridge Carson)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara