𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 47

Start from the beginning

[Geni's Pov]

We planned to just get the fuck out of here as we saw Kai and Bexey. "Babe, them two are over there we should see how they are doing"

"Right now darling? I thought we wanted to leave for now" Vlad noticed my change of mind.

"Well, we don't want to leave when there is tea going on. Who knows there might be more to reveal. I wanna stay for that"

Vlad gave in as we 'accidentally' bump into them.

"Oh hey, guys! I wasn't expecting to bump into you two. We were just heading back" Kai says.

I'm gonna try and manipulate his mind even though I'm tired of my power.

I grab Kai's face with my hand closing my eyes as I feel some resistance on me, it's as if he is immune to my tactics!

"What the hell Geni?!" Bexey got in front of him confused.

I rub my forehead as Vlad holds onto me whispering. "What are you doing?! Do you want to collapse?!"

"We need to talk NOW!"

I drag them far enough away from the two.

"I can't get through to Kai's mind! Babe! This has never fucking happened to me before I can manipulate anybody! It's like he's immune to it! I don't know how?! He's human why can't I do it to him? Why is he the only one?!"

I hold onto myself as Vlad wraps its arm around me. "It's ok darling. He must be...special or something. Don't get upset you are still my strong short stuff"

They peck me on the lips as I smile turning towards them. "I'm not short! I'm taller than the others! It's just...odd a human being different"

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yeah, come on let's go"

We walk back in the direction before, I'm gonna have to explain myself to them. "Sorry about what I did, I just wanted to make sure you were ok"

That was dumb to say Geni. Checking if somebody was ok you don't touch their face and close your eyes.

"I didn't like it. I don't even know why you wanted to do that in the first place" He dismissed it as I tilt my head.

"What is Anthony doing there?" We weren't close enough to see.

Bexey just continued walking over. "He best not be doing something stupid"

[Anthony's Pov]

Nobody is around so I'm having a quick cig. I'm not expecting the others to come back any-

I just jinxed myself, shit, I see them in the distance as I don't make eye contact quickly opening my locker putting their cigarette out dumping it into my locker as I spray aftershave on me.

"And what do you think you're doing Ant? I saw you holding something small. What were you doing?"

Change the topic!

"Bex I'm so sorry! Please forgive me I was angry at how you reacted" I hug her as she pushes me away.

"Don't change the topic, Anthony. What the fuck was you doing? You stink of aftershave"  The others were soon standing by.

Kai stared at me sending a message that I should just come clean. He figured it out quickly but he not gonna tell her because he actually didn't see me smoke.

Vlad walked up to me smirking. "Oh, I can get the truth out of him Bexey. He falls for my charms no problem he practically tells me anything~"

What is he doing?! I can tell Geni is jealous. "Vlad what are you doing?"