Chapter 6: Humiliation

I find myself inside a cage inside the tavern as all the women drink beer and eat the cooked boar. I sit in the cage, completely famished as I watch the large women eat and drink. After a while, a drunken Hannah remembers that I'm in the cage. "Oh yeah~ W-*hiccup* I totally forgot about our little puppy" She snaps her fingers and points to my cage and two women come over and open it. They then drag me over and sit me on the table. "Entertain us puppy!" She says as she throws her arms in the air.

I turn red and stand on the table, shivering from nervousness. "Oh I know! Strip!" Amy suggests. "P-p-p-p-please don't make m-"Shut it mutt!" Hannah says and I gulp. I slowly begin to pull down the only clothe on my body, the one that covers my crotch. Once I pull my garment off, the girls begin to laugh and coo. "Awww! Loo-*hiccup* Look at it!" Says one of the girls. "It's so tiny!" Another one adds. "Now now girls *burp* I know you're so used to seeing my cock, that his cock seems so out of the ordinary being so small, but that's how all male cocks are! They're all super tiny!" Hannah says as she humiliates me in front of the intimidating crowd.

"Now this is a real cock!" Hannah then stands up and then pulls off her garments. My face turns red and I turn in the other direction quickly before I could get a glimpse of it, causing all the women to laugh. "Awww, turn around puppy. I know you want ittt~" She coos. I whimper before slowly turning around, which causes me to be met by her cock. I stare in disbelief as her cock is half my entire body size, being 2 whole feet long. I stare in astonishment at the huge cock before fumbling over onto the table. This causes the women to once again laugh as they see my reaction.

Hannah smiles and then gets up on the table and crawls towards me, before sitting her naked body on my chest, putting her cock directly in my face. "Kiss" She demands. I cry and squirm before slowly puckering up and placing a kiss on her cock. "Good boy!" She smiles brightly. This action causes the entire tavern to laugh as I'm humiliated beyond belief. "Now, what is the superior sex?" I pause before slowly opening my mouth "W-women" I say timidly. "Very good! Now what purpose do men serve?" She says as I cry beneath her. "T-t-to worship and serve women!" I say crying below her. The women in the tavern continue to laugh, embarrassing the tiny man as much as possible. "Good boy, you may kiss my superior female cock now" She winks and I cry, kissing it again.

This period of drunken women completely humiliating their little boy toy continues for about an hour before they head back to their homes.

Once it's only me and Hannah, she winks and says "I hope you're ready for your punishment" She smiles before dragging me back to her quarter, aka, my prison.