Chapter 4: Puppy

After the two servants left, I was in a room alone with the highest ranking of authority that I have been faced with. She stares at me for a while before pointing to the ground in front of her "Sit" she says. I nod obediently, extremely nervous for what was to come. I go and kneel before her, staring up at her titanic body.

She eyes me up and down, thinking about what she was going to do to me. She then raises her foot, which easily covers my chest and says "Worship it" and I quickly do so, trying my best to not be killed in this scenario.

She smiles as I do so "You realize how lucky you are right? The fact that I haven't ground you into a pulp and instead I've let you touch my feet?" I gulp and nod at this, continuing to kiss and massage her feet. She continues to watch as I continue to worship and then gets up and stands above my kneeling body. "I think you should have a closer look. Lay down slave" I gulp and nod before laying down. I then feel her giant cold foot on my tiny naked chest.

I groan and wince below it, trying to push it off, which only causes her to push harder on my chest. "It's funny how males like you used to be in charge of everything. Look at you now, we don't even need you to survive as a species now, mostly because of this" She grabs her crotch area, revealing a bulge beneath the cloth. This feeling of inferiority spread through my body like a weed, and it would've hit me harder if it weren't for the fact that I was currently being crushed under the giant woman's foot.

She presses down harder and I gasp for air, trying my hardest to stop her but only being able to squirm beneath her foot like a bug. She smiles at my squirming and eventually lifts her other foot off the ground, putting even more weight on my stomach. "Tiny little itty bitty man, no use for you except servitude" I cry beneath her and then scream out "P-please chieftess! P-please spare my life!"

She smirks and then takes her foot off my tiny body. "You're cute. If it weren't for your curly hair and your constant hard work for the tribe, then I would kill you on the spot. Buttt, Im thinking I'm gonna keep you" My heart sinks as she says this and I nod timidly. "Good puppy, I think you'll make a good pet" She winks and then steps out of the room, leaving me alone to recollect myself.