Chapter 1: Ground Zero

Kaboom! In an instant, after several days of uncertainty, the world was filled with mushroom clouds. Humanity and it's politics have all lead up to this moment in time. The moment that would lead to a world no longer ruled by man.

Radiation caused by the blasts led to many who could not find shelter into having several mutations. These mutations made many changes to both men and women. Of course, in times of danger, the weak became ruled by the strong. Women who were 8ft tall fought off against men and women who saw little changes or men who became shorter.

This battle of mutations led to countless wars and eventually both the war and radiation subsided, giving birth to a new generation of people. Obviously, the people who managed to find shelter in bunkers were way to scared to come out and had enough food and supplies to last many generations. These people were often regarded as the vaulters. There would be raid attempts on these bunkers, but they were built to withstand a nuke, so there wasn't much that could be done.

Once the mutation war had ended, there was only a handful of traits that remained. First off, women remained at a height from 6ft-10ft, and any shorter than that were killed off. Second, a handful of women grew male reproductive organs. These women were often regarded as the Chieftesses of the tribes that formed. And lastly, many men experienced reductions in height, ranging from 3ft-5ft, and due to women not wanting men to rise up, they killed off any men who were above 5ft.

Over time, new civilizations were formed, with men often being fixed and forced into slavery, as there was no need for mens sperm due to the futa mutation. Men were bred to be weaker and incapable of defending themselves, while women were the workforce and hunters of the community, bred to be stronger warriors and capable of fighting polar bears with ease.

This was the new world, and no longer will it be ruled by man.