glow up

(rich hunter au )hunter gives edric a make-over so he no longer has to use a concealment stone. (Also magic human au){theres still magic but only magic stones and woods}(dw they still have palismen)

{The blight kids live with alador and not odalia}

~~~~~~~~~✓

"...be still idiot ."

"But its cold..." Edric whined

"Well i wouldn't having to do this if you took care of your skin better" hunter rolled his eyes spraying  cleanser then rubbing it in .

"Rude much" the blight whined.

"Keep whining and ill just do this eveyday for a month instead of using the time-stone" hunters eyes narrowed as he grinned .

Edric pouted "Touchè"  hunter grabbed a small bottle of facial cleanser and poured it on a towel before grabbing the time stone cracking it open and sprinkling a small amout of its dust on the towel."close your eyes And refrain from talking while i do this." 

The blonde then placed the towel one edrics cheek moving the towel around his face lathering it in the magic cleanser. "you can open your eyes just wait five minutes before talking it should be done by then".

" mhm hm"the blight hummed as it to say ok .hunter then walked over to edrics closet opening it ."were also getting you some new clothes... These just wont Surfice ".

4 minutes later .

Hunter soaked a small towel in water Wipeing the cleanser off then." i glad that dident go wrong 'hunter wispered to himslef". ..oh eds you can talk now" .

"Yay i was getting tired of not hearing my own voice ...also whats wrong with my clothes.."Edric sighed takeing the  smol bottle of body cream  out of hunter hand .

" put that on your face anyways ...it looks like something someone i dispised would wear."Edric came to a realization "odalia..." He wispered as if it was a forbidden name "yea..anyways go lookin the mirror your done".

Out of motivation  there will be a part two dw