Star-struck kisses {part 2 of nightmares}

"eds?" hunter rubbed his eyes looking towards the bed. hunter got up and walked over to the bed. the blond lifted up the blanket where his boyfriend was hiding.

"hey? eds are you ok what happened?!" the boy scrambled 

edric looked Over at Hunter sniffling and trying to wipe his tears away only for new ones to erupt from his eyes. Hunter soon got worried and said "cuddles love?".Eddie nodded scooting over and patting a spot for hunter to sit. Hunter sat down and pulled the blight into a  hug. his arms tightly wrapped around his waist as Edric sobbed into his chest.

" can you tell me what's wrong now? "

" nightmares" Edrics voice cracked

"Oh? those again ... " the blond kissed Edric loosening his hold on him."shh~ don't worry your safe now love"Hunter rubbed the greenettes back reassuringly."whatever happened  back when you were little is gone "

hunter combed through edrics hair .twirling small strands around and in between his fingers as he calmed the boy down .

these same actions continued for about an hour when eric finally calmed down and fell asleep. cuddling hunter but this time there was no dream nor nightmare they both slept peacefully.