Nightmares

WARNING:This chapter contains ANXIETY, NIGHTMARES, AND PTSD.if any affect you read at your own risk you have been warned

" i told you it would be fun"Edric picked up a snowball bringing it closer to his mouth every second.

"...don't eat that eds" hunter rubbed his hands together trying to warm himself up.

"ok..., we can go back to my house you seem cold," Edric grabbed hunter's hand. they both walked through the snow leaving faint footprints in the snow as they talked about random things. once they reached edrics house they kinda avoided his mom and amity to save the lectures. walking up the stairs and stopping at the first room at the end of the hall.

"I finally got my own room so Emira's not here to scare you into not moving from a chair."Edric giggled as they walked into the room shutting the door behind them. hunter sat down on edrics bed as Edric grabbed a blanket and pillow from his closet.

hunter pov

edric handed me a blue fuzzy blanket and a pillow" sorry it's the biggest one I could find"

"no it's fine, "he said going over to the bean bag in the corner and getting comfy.

"goodnight"edric muttered before drifting off to his own world." good night love" hunter said smiling before going to sleep.

<at 2 am>third person

edric moved in his bed, tossing and turning in the sheets. have you ever had i nightmare that was just flat-out terrifying? edric was having one of those because of some stuff that happened when he was little .he was terribly scared of being alone because of it. you see when he was little. he'd been left at the park by himself for a few minutes or hours edric didn't know he was there quite a while but however long it had been it escalated quickly. the boy was playing on the playground but as he approached the slide a black blob shadow thing reached towards his leg grabbing it and pulling him into the darkness. edric cast a spell causing the mysterious dark blob to let go of him as he ran far away from it and watched it retreat back into the shadows. ever since he's at least 3 nightmares about it a year. not to mention the bullying he went through as a kid .all of his PTSD mixed in one nightmare created a monster that edric couldn't face.

edric bolted awake tears filling his eyes as he sobbed into his blanket he tried to be quiet so as to not wake up his sleeping boyfriend. after a few minutes passed hunter slowly woke up from his slumber to sound of muffled whimpers and sniffles.

"eds?" hunter rubbed his eyes looking towards the bed.hunter got up and walked over to the bed .the blond lifted up the blanket where his boyfriend was hideing

______________________________________

how bout a part 2 I've lost motivation:}