the blight family

third-person pov 

 Hunter Luz and Viney were making their way to the blight house once they arrived  . they went straight to their lovers. Luz looked at Hunter as he approached Edric. "they know each other ?" Luz said confused. Amity replied" know each other!? they're practically... you know what just watch." Luz and Amity directed their attention towards Hunter and Edric.

Hunter walked over to edric but before he could say hi Edric said "hey cutie".hunter rolled his eyes and said "I told you to stop calling me that ." "no can do cutie". After a few minutes of hunter completely ignoring Edric they both walked to Edric and Emiras room and we all know luz and amity followed them. when they go to the room hunter said "did it hurt when you-".he was cut off by Edric saying "from heaven? wow you don't seem like the type to flirt . "no when you fell down the stairs you just layed there ...". hunter said slightly concerned." oh, no I'm fine "Edric said rubbing the back of his neck. 

"yes, you are ." hunter said looking at edric. edric only replied with a confused"I'm what?.hunter smirked and answered "you are "Fine"." tho it took edric a few seconds to process once he figured it out , he slightly blushed."dammit ..." edric said forgetting hunters name." hey cutie, what was your name again? edric asked ."my names hunter."

"last name ?" edric stated. "... I don't have a last name," Hunter said confused. "you can take mine," edric said happily that he could get hunter back for his flirtatious "joke". hunter however wasn't going to give in so easy." nice try pretty boy, but you have to try harder than that"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 1 done yes there will be a part 2