Which scares Karl a bit, don't get him wrong, he cares for Tommy but what happens if he ends up going rogue or feral. The thought of loosing Tommy that way haunts him every day. The same thing almost happened to Sapnap. It hurt Karl's heart to watch the man get chained to a wall so he doesn't hurt anyone. It would hurt his soul for that to happen to Tommy. Karl nuzzled his cheek against the younger's as they walked to the kitchen. Tommy was confused but still nuzzled the older back.

It was a way of showing affection to those whom you see as your parents. No matter the age, he has watched a 15 year old nuzzle their father, they always nuzzle back. That's just the way it goes, Tommy just feels more of a connection to Sapnap since they come from the same grounds. It doesn't mean he loves Quackity and Karl any less. "Pa!" Tommy called the older, Karl smiled at Tommy. Karl packed a small bag for Tommy, snacks, a change of diapers, bandaids. It's almost like Karl can tell that Tommy was going to fall and scrape himself some where.

Once Karl finished, he hoisted it over his left shoulder and walked towards the living room. Quackity was out, he went to Las Nevadas while Sapnap is somewhere in Kinoko Kingdom. Sapnap is head of the military, maybe the guy is doing paper work? Karl left the house and locked it behind him, he wanted to show Tommy something wonderful but it was only beautiful at night. In the day, it looks so bland and boring. Tommy was just enjoying outside, when he first came here, he got a glimpse but it was nothing compared to what he's seeing now.

Karl began walking, "Let's go see the water fountain!" Karl exclaimed. Water fountain? Tommy thought to himself, what is water? He tilted his head as he looked at Karl, the older noticed in the corner of his eye, "I'll show you!" He smiled. Karl walked down the path through kinoko kingdom. It was beautiful to Tommy, the mushroom houses, the statues some of the guards are walking around patrolling the place. He can see a market, merchants and people buying food from them.

 He can see a market, merchants and people buying food from them