Chapter 3

This chapter covers the events of the rest of 2018 in this story.

November 2018
At least Yiro still has Diamante as his best friend yet he didn't communicate with her often. It was almost Christmas, and he plans to be Santa in his class. Meanwhile, Rachel now has Sylvester as her crush, it will not be good for Yiro as he thought. He tried begging Rachel for 'love' but she rejects him breaking his heart in the process. But that doesn't stop him from being Santa Claus.

December 2018 (Christmas 2018)
"Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas from Yiro" but still he couldn't keep his eyes on Ms. Claus (Rachel). He hurts Sylvester because he thought he took Rachel away from him. That triggers Rachel and blocked him from Facebook. He tried appealing to her for a few days and then she unblocked him. He then stops hurting Sylvester and goes on his way. It was Christmas Party in school and Yiro starts exchanging gifts with his schoolmates. But then, he wants to go on vacation to Davao so he can spend Christmas with his cousins.

Christmas Vacation 2018-19
After the Christmas party, he went to Cagayan De Oro to sleep one night there and he has to wake up very early in the morning. When it's 4:00 A.M., he and his nephew will take him to Davao via car. They have to eat breakfast in Valencia, Bukidnon and have to travel through the windy curves of Buda Highway. They then eat lunch on the highway in Calinan District, Davao City. Yiro then joins his cousins in Nabunturan to start his vacation there. He has a fun time having a new tablet and drawing lots of characters. But one day, a typhoon struck his place, and his house is flooded. But that doesn't stop him from celebrating Christmas. When it was New Year's 2019, he then wishes for a better friendship with Rachel but that never came true because he always annoys her. Then he comes back to school with a boil in his waist.

2019 events next chapter...