[Special 22k] 1015 Spoilers!⚠️

Start from the beginning

"right.. I feel like it would be a bit long to prepare those things. so while that, I'll show you something without the project." Azill pull out his phone and doing some thing to it before the screen suddenly turn on with the same screen as the phone.

"cool! how you did that?" Luffy, Usopp, Franky, and Chopper ask with their eyes have a star in it.

"what.. how?" the other people, though looking calm and serious (for the one), but they seem amused by how the tech works.

".. I'm just doing it?" he said with the tone of questioning, not answering. "anyway, while waiting... it will be much better to at least not wasting time from waiting that, right? so I'll put this up." Azill clicked something from the phone that get one second for screen to be the same as it.

"... Strawhat-ya." it seen how Trafalgar Law, known as Surgeon of Death is looking straight at someone in front of him with his nodachi rested on his shoulder.

"hmm? oh! Tra-guy! is there something you want?" Luffy, who've been called by the surgeon, turn around to him.

unsuspectedly, Law, Trafalgar Law, smile. "congratulations Strawhat-ya, for your achievement."

"C-captain smile?!" shout the shocked crew of Law.

"I never see him smile before.. if the smirk did not count." said Penguin with sweat running down his forehead.

Luffy beamed and have a very wide bright smile on his face upon hearing Law's words. "Shisisisi! I've been waiting for you to say that!"

"so you are expecting me to congrats you from the beginning?" the smile did not leave his face, it even brighten more hearing the young man's words.

"of course! ah, you too then, Tra-guy" Law raised an eyebrow at this, not really understand Luffy's words. seeing Law face, Luffy quickly explain it. "Shisisisi, are you forgetting it or what? you're a Yonkou now, Tra-guy. with Jaggy too."

this quickly shocking the entire crew, with the tops is the said captains crews.

"What?! that rookies become a Yonkous?! you've gotta be kidding me!" shout a Vice-Admiral Marine.

"OU! Anchor's friends is a Yonkous in the future!" Shanks somehow looking happy at that.

"Captain become a Yonkou!" Penguin gasp while having a pale face now, with Shachi already fainted next to him.

"Kid, you become a Yonkou?" ask Killer to the shocked red haired man.

"I-I don't know! why would you ask me that?" shoot Kid back to his first-mate and also best friend. Killer just shrugged as answer.

"tch, 2 Yonkous getting defeated by a mere rookies." Akainu scoff, but looking furious at this new information.

"shame on them." said Aokiji before going back to sleep.

"hee.. that's surprising." say Kizaru with his usual tone.

"not every person get to be Yonkou by defeating the earlier Yonkou, you know." said Azill.

"what do you mean, Azill-san?" ask Robin, wanting to know what he mean.

"well.. Luffy become a Yonkou because he come back alive after interfere on Yonkou's territory and defeat their most strongest members.. though that time it just Morgans that saying it. he officially become a Yonkou after saving a country under pressure of a Yonkou." explain Azill calmly while sipping his coffee.

'isn't it the same?' thoughts everyone.

"oh, I want to see!" shout Chopper excitedly.

"soon, he's already working on it." Azill pointed at Arz who is typing on something to get the projector works.