Chapter Seven

The Illusion – Chapter Seven

Queen was in a deep sleep but was making noticeably different sounding noises during her sleep, which alarmed Lillia and Denise. Lillia and Denise looked in on Queen and even unconscious, she had extremely dramatic emotions! In the short time that they looked in on her, Lillia and Denise noticed Queen smiling, then looking angry and serious, followed by looking alarmed and then back to a regular no facial emotion sleep. To them, Queen sounded like she was talking, although her lips were barely moving and the sound wasn’t of any recognizable language. Both Lillia and Denise then knew that something was going on but didn’t comment because they weren’t sure, what exactly it was that they were hearing. Lillia was secretly praying that her baby girl hadn’t been abducted or something of that sort and Denise was praying that her best friend wasn’t still in some confused state of psychotic shock! Before they become overwhelmed with anxiety, both Lillia and Denise were simultaneously told in their mind’s, that Queen was ok and to just let her rest because she was very exhausted. Once they heard this, they both believed that this was simply a thought , that came into their minds and individually, Denise told Lillia: “I think Queen needs rest, she has to be really tired after all of that! Don’t you think?” Lillia quickly agreed and said: “Yes, I totally agree! So, let’s cook dinner and make sure that Queen has nothing to worry about, when she wakes up!” Denise smiled and said: “You got it, Mama Lillia!”

While Lillia and Denise were trying to stay calm and positively busy, Queen was being educated far away from her earthly consciousness and vessel. She was surrounded by Light and Beings who were teaching her all about her gifts and how they are to be used, to deal with the new and upcoming events and although she couldn’t really see them, she saw their silhouette and heard every word that they said to her.

First, she was being warned about the spiritual power in her Mother Lilia’s house that was currently asleep and although it failed, had attempted to commit a major spiritual violation by collecting Lillia’s sleep, which was very powerful and could have been used to attack Queen and others but thankfully before it could attack, Lillia’s sleep was snatched away from the spirit, taken out of the house and locked away by the Creator. By committing that violation, the spiritual power in Lillia’s house, also lost the ability to collect Lillia’s sleep or connect to Lillia outside  of her house and could never attempt to hurt Queen or anyone else, ever again!

She was further warned about her deceased husband James’s, deceased half brother Welton, who had did a  spell prior to his death that a small piece of his evil essence, would be broken off and hidden, so that it could also attempt to use the adversarial power in Lillia’s house, to bring himself back through Lillia, inside of her body, so that he could attempt to find another vessel to bring his entire essence back in another vessel, followed by his murdering Queen, her two Children and her Mother Lillia. He failed!  The Creator and Angels yanked that tiny piece of him up, out and away from Lillia, as soon as, he tried to get in her body. In addition, he along with his evil devices were immediately turned to ashes, disintegrated and utterly destroyed, as if Welton’s mini piece of himself, Welton himself and his evil devices never existed! And just like that, the small piece of Welton trying to stay to attempt to reek havoc; along with all of his evil devices, such as cords  portals, evil eyes, evil ears, evil dimensions and realms, evil creation, illusions, suggestions and alternate realities; were utterly destroyed for all of eternity, no longer in existence and could never come back, be restored or summoned to, or by, any person place, thing, being or creature, ever again!

Queen’s guides further explained to her that this was Lillia’s fight and that Queen could not get involved. They made it very clear that the spiritual power was warned not to touch or attack Queen, Queen’s children, Queen’s friends or anyone else. Queen was told very strongly not to get involved; however, if there was a violation where she, her children or anyone else was attacked by the spirit and power within Lillia’s house somehow, or any person, place, being, thing or creature, trying to use the power within Lillia’s house, then and only then, would Queen be allowed to report it and fight back because the house is supposed to stay asleep to everyone except Lillia and only when Lillia’s at her home, where the spirit resides because Lillia was well aware and agreed to these terms!

Moreover, they explained that there were some spirits lurking, who were mostly earthly adversarial spirits and wanted to awaken and use the power of Lillia’s house, to empower themselves but no matter how they tried, they would never be able to awaken the spirit of Lillia’s house or use it’s power.

When those talking to Queen, realized that she was becoming alittle confused, they clarified that Lillia’s house could only be awakened, when the Creator allowed it to be awakened because that will be the time that Lillia will be empowered to fight it! No one else will be able to awaken it and the spiritual power in Lillia’s house can never awaken itself; to ensure the safety of the innocent and that the one assigned to fight it, will be able to fight it and destroy it for all of eternity when the time comes!

Queen thought to herself while listening: “Well that’s just great, now we have houses that are asleep but want to murder people too? Or even more weird, a dead piece of spirit, from a deceased idiotic coward, was also trying to use the power of my Mother’s house, that we didn’t even know existed, to bring himself back from the dead but was caught and now, all that he was, including his essence and his  evil devices was destroyed forever! This is some real Twilight Zone stuff here! I wonder what’s next? Never-mind, I don’t wonder right now! Sorry that I said that, it was kind of a typo, with my mouth.” She laughed at herself and then thinking that she was awake and walking; she woke up falling off of the bed but still thinking of how happy she was, to be: Alive, Well and Free!”