professor xia found medicine, disinfected, medicated, and bandaged gu yanming, and instructed, "i will get a rabies vaccine later."

gu yanming responded carelessly, pointing to xiao sanhua, "professor, since the sound is found, the trouble professor will help me make an audio, and then i will take xiao sanhua back." the

"no hurry" professor walked over to the * work platform, adjusted the leather chain, and tied the little three flowers back to the * work table.

"i'm going to have to experiment again to make sure it's a sound of this frequency." we still have to continue to study to understand how far this voice can control the god clan meow, and what is the exact time of death?

the test was accurate to the time of death, so wouldn't it be necessary for xiao sanhua to listen to this voice until death.

"no," gu yanming sternly refused.

professor xia squinted his eyes at gu yanming, "didn't you say that you were interested in the divine clan meowth and wanted to help me with my research?" this is one of the most important items in the study, why not?

looking at gu yanming's nervous look, professor xia seemed to suddenly understand something, he paused, frowned, and said, "yanming, you shouldn't have any feelings for this little monster, right?"

gu yanming was stunned.

he rarely sees through emotions, and usually he disguises himself well.

what's wrong with him? how as soon as he touched the matter of xiao sanhua, he was in a big mess, and he didn't look like himself.

gu yanming should be cold-blooded and ruthless.

however, when he thought that xiao sanhua would lose his life because of the results of an experiment, he was too scared to do it.

he was afraid that he would really lose xiao sanhua forever.

gu yanming hurriedly sorted out his look, and when he looked up at professor xia, he had already calmed down.

he pulled up the corners of his mouth and smiled coldly, "professor xia, even if it is an ordinary domestic pet, it will have feelings, this is very normal." besides, it was useful for me to keep him. gu yanming's

disguise of kung fu was too strong, professor xia looked at him, and sure enough, he quickly doubted his sixth sense just now.

he shook his head, a little regretfully, "okay, then i'll test it again, make sure it's a sound of this frequency, and you'll take him with you." the research he was

bent on completing seemed to be unfinished after all.

professor xia sat back in his chair, shoved the headphones into xiao sanhua's ear, and played the sound of that frequency again with the sound device.

as soon as xiao sanhua heard that voice, she instantly fell into a state of mania.

however, because the leather chain was tightly bound, xiao sanhua could only twist and struggle on the stage, constantly issuing a terrible scream, and his eyes were blood red.

professor xia let go of this voice for a minute, observing xiao sanhua's reaction, and then stopped.

after he turned off the audio, xiao sanhua fainted from the stimulation.

gu yanming quickly untied the leather chain and painfully held xiao sanhua in his arms.

"it's all right, it's all right, it's going to be no more pain." <

professor xia recorded the research results in a confidential document, and then copied a copy of the sound to gu yanming.

"i don't know what you're going to do, but use this sound with caution."

gu yanming took the audio, thanked him, and walked out of the laboratory with xiao sanhua in his arms.

he drove to the nearest pet hospital, running several red lights along the way.

when the doctor of the pet hospital examined xiao sanhua, he looked at gu yanming suspiciously for several times.

"the injuries on this little sanhua's body are all abusive injuries, of which the eardrum injuries are the most serious, is he raised by you?" how can this be? the doctor suspected

that gu yanming was abusing the kitten.

however, looking at gu yanming's anxious and worried look, it didn't look like it.

gu yanming was good at observing the color of speech, and he could see at a glance what the doctor was thinking.

"the kitten has been lost for a few days, and i've only just found him, doctor, will he die?"

when xiao sanhua fainted just now, his heartbeat stopped.

the doctor listened to the explanation, finally dispelled his doubts, and he carefully looked at the film, flipped over xiao sanhua's body, and examined his condition.

"there is no major problem in other aspects, the eardrum damage is more serious, probably it will be weak in the future, and the sound seems to hurt the nerves."

"doctor, what does this mean?" gu yanming listened to the doctor's words, and his heart mentioned the throat eyes.

the doctor looked at him and reassured, "don't be nervous, it may become silly, as long as you take good care of it, it has no impact on normal life." hearing the

doctor say this, gu yanming put his mind at ease, he would not die.

maybe he who has become stupid may have forgotten what happened in the laboratory, and maybe he will not hate him.

the doctor treated the wound on xiao sanhua's body, prescribed a little medicine to xiao sanhua, and asked gu yanming to bring it back to feed the medicine regularly, plus rest.

it will be fine after a while.

after gu yanming got a tetanus injection, he returned to the apartment with the weak little sanhua and took care of it patiently and gently.

however, it was not as he wished, after xiao sanhua woke up, she did not become silly, and looked at gu yanming's eyes, as cold as in the laboratory.