circle Thirty

Ah! Chapter 30!! Here it is. :) hope you all like it

_______________________________________________________________________

School came abruptly for me that morning, For some reason I did not want to go to school at all. Spring break was almost here. God I couldn't wait for that at all. I needed a break. Somehow all the drama of Zack and Johnny had gotten to me. I couldn't handle it and I wanted it all to stop.

Speaking of Johnny, He must have left sometime in the night. He wasn't here. And somehow I was happy about that. I jumped in the shower, washed up and did all the necessary things a person should do while in the shower, I stepped out and wrapped an orange towel around my body. I walked back into my room to pick out some clothes for today.  I ended up wearing my denim washed skinny jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. Simple, yet easy enough for school.

I read the clock quickly. I had a half hour until the bus was here. I applied some make up and glanced at my phone. It read no new messages. I shut it off and slipped it in my pocket. My mother had already gone to work so this meant I would have to fend for myself until the bus came, I made myself some cereal and sat down.

The house was quite for a Friday morning. No one was here to tell me what to do. No one was here to bother me. Then an Idea came to me. I need a break so I can "get sick" . I decided to call my mother. After a few rings she picked up

"Hello" I coughed for a moment before speaking

"I don't feel so well, can I stay home" I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I coughed some more to make it seem believable

"if your temperature is above 99.9 then yes" I made up a quick number that is around 100. I'm never sick so this should be no problem. My ,mother comes home at five when I'm already have been home for an hour or so.

"100.3"

"Get some rest and eat some soup. See you at five tonight" I smiled to myself. The phone call ended and I walked my tired body upstairs back to bed, I couldn't be bothered with school, even though my mother would have all my work in front of me by five

All I had to do was sleep the day away. I didn't care if Zack or Johnny would miss me. I needed some time to myself. Just a day will do it. My mind wondered to Zack. I bet he won't be here since I am now absent from school. I changed my pants and found a new clean pair of pajama bottoms.

 I glanced at my phone again. Now it read one new message. The time on the phone said 8 am. School would have started about twenty minutes ago. Zack's already gotten worried, I have to hand it to him that he cares so much about me. Not even Johnny was like that.

Hey, Hope you're alright. See you Monday

z

Simple message. I knew he wouldn't be coming here later. Which is exactly what I wanted. But I wasn't happy. Somehow I wanted him to take care of me. Or at least I wanted his company. I didn;t really feel like answering him back. I'll do it later.

My eyes shut in an instant and In was out for the day

___________________________________________________________

(Zack's P.O.V)

Hey, Hope you're alright. See you Monday.

She never replied. I guess she must be sick. I have to admit that I miss her a lot already. But I will see her Saturday. I shouldn't be too pushy. We are friends, But I think I am now ready to be more then friends. But her and johnny are working out just fine. And I like to see her happy. I can't wait for her to be in my arms and let it feel right, It will feel so right. Like it should be. I wonder if she still has these feelings for me as well.

School was winding down and I was missing Brenna, I checked up on Johnny to make sure he isn't doing anything to hurt her. And he hasn't. His ass will get kicked if he does

I was waiting for the last bell to ring so I can get ready for tonight's practice. We have a gig soon, and maybe at one of them I can ask Brenna out, It seems like a good plan and all. I just hope I can. She's been on my mind lately.

Hours passed and I arrived at the venue. The guys and girls where here, minus Brenna. Man I miss her. I looked around for Johnny. I found him talking to some girl. i looked closer. I thought she looked like his old girlfriend Lacey.

"On in five Zack" Matt said. I nodded and continued looking at Him. Matt told Johnny and he nodded. As he turned to leave He kissed the girl on the cheek. She smiled and kissed his lips. I walked away swiftly and went to play the set keeping a ferm eye on Johnny