circle twenty three

(Zack's P.O.V)

Brenna was all I could think about. All I wanted to think about anyway. Girls came up to me, But I didn't want them to. It's like they could not stay away from me.  I only wanted Brenna to come up to me. But she wouldn't. She stayed away from me like the plague. It saddened me and I did not want her to be away from me for another second longer. I now know that I only want Brenna.

I watched her as she sat in Math paying attention. She let me make out with her.  She met me do that to her. All the memories came flooding back into my brain.

I never wanted it to end because if I did she and I would never be together. Maybe this time I should wait. But how long? Do I really want to wait? I tired to have her come to me but that didn't work. She went away and I felt so bad.

She was so beautiful and I loved it. Everything about her was amazing and she was what I needed and I think she could need me as well. I can take care of her and be there for her just like Johnny is. How did they get back together. How did I miss the day that happened.

Brenna looked at me and smiled. I felt myself smile. She said nothing, Even though I could feel that she was wanting to tell me something. The bell rang and I stood up. I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't. I didn't know what to say to her.

I walked how soon after not wanting to bother with any of my classes. Something bothered me about Johnny being around Brenna that only made me want her more. I want her to be mine but what if she never will be?

________________________________________

Nighttime finally was approaching. I could finally see her. Brenna has been on my mind all day. I wondered if I  had been on hers. Maybe not, But it's worth a shot to think about,

I made my way over to Brenna's.She was waiting for me, I felt a smile form on my lips as soon as I saw her, Her blond and dark brown hair was in her face, it made her look even more prettier then she already was.

In the back of my head I was thinking about what she had said the last time we where together, Maybe she is right, but I refuse to believe it. There had to be a way for us to be together. Somehow there had to be. How can all of this not be real? there would be a way for us to have our shot?

I climbed through her window as she moved aside to let me through. her body was so perfect. She was slim. What drew me the most to her where her hips. There was something about them I could not resist. It made me smile every time I saw her, She smiled up at me as I smiled back. How could anyone realist that smile? She could light up an entire room when she smiled,

We never say much, Just being in each others presence was enough for us. She enjoyed me here, and I enjoyed being with her. If I ever wanted her, I would have to take things slow. And somehow become patient, Something I did not know how to do. But she was worth it. She was worth every bit of it,

The night marched on and we stayed how we always where, I did not kiss her as much, I tried to soak up all the time I  had with her because In the morning Johnny would be here to bring her to school, and if he saw me, All hell would break loose.

She looked at me with all hope in her eyes. I couldn't read her mind, I did not understand what she was telling me. I stood up to leave and she stood with me,

"Don't go yet" She said, I smiled softly. I didn't want to go as well but we both knew I had to

"You know I have to Brenns" I said. I kissed her softly and pulled apart. Her lips where so sweet. I could kiss her forever

"Don't just stay" She said. She gave me a hug and sat back down. I hated doing this to her. I hated leaving her, But I couldn't risk getting caught, I gave her one more final kiss goodbye before I left.

"I love you too Zack" She said. I had to be dreaming, but if it was a dream I did not want to wake up from it at all.