"There are still good people, Daryl." She murmured.

"I don't think the good ones survive." They didn't make it very far before Beth got down from Daryl's back to stare at a grave. The name of the person had been marked out, there was just a date and just the saying Beloved Father. Nate internally sighed as he realized what it meant and Daryl bent down to the ground and pulled a few flowers to set it on top of it. Nate inched closer towards her and the back of his hand lightly brushed across hers as they stood next to each other. Her fingers wove through his and they gripped loosely onto his hand and then she reached over and took Daryl's hand in her other one. After a few minutes of peace, Nate nudged Beth's shoulder with his own and then she hopped back onto Daryl's back and they headed towards the funeral home.

Nate handed Daryl his bow back as he opened up the door, let out a whistle and banged on the archway. After a couple seconds of silence, they moved further in. Nate squinted his eyes as he looked around, noticing there wasn't a spec of dust on anything.

"It's so clean." Beth said, peering into the front room.

"Yeah, someone could still be around, tending to it." Daryl replied as they entered another room and Nate's eyes widened as he noticed the casket sitting at the end of the room.

"Is that.." He trailed off, a hint of disgust in his tone as he smelled the rotting flesh of a walker. Daryl got close to it and brushed his fingers across its face and Nate gagged as skin peeled back.

"Yeah." Daryl confirmed what he thought, they moved towards a basement and they found another dead walker dressed in a suit.

"Let's get that ankle wrapped." He found gauze and then grimaced at the second walker . "Looks like someone ran out of dolls to dress up." Nate let out a snort of laughter but received a glare from Beth that made him quiet down.

"It's beautiful." She told them. "Whoever did this..cared. They wanted these people to get a funeral." Nate shook his head, he knew where her heart was but it still didn't make sense to him.

"Yeah but..for walkers they didn't even know? It's a waste of resources." Nate murmured with a wave of his hand.

"No, They remembered these things were people, before all this." She said with a shake of her head. "They didn't let it change them in the end, don't you think that's beautiful?" Nate shrugged while Daryl stayed silent.

"You got all that from a walker dressed in a suit?" He ended up saying, deciding to turn and walk back up the stairs. They followed him not long after, while Nate had already started to go through the cabinets only to find absolutely nothing. He frowned again at the cleanliness of it all. Beth even opened up the fridge to find it empty but it had been Daryl who opened the final cabinet with supplies.

"Holy shit!" Nate exclaimed with wide eyes. He grabbed for the first two liter bottle he saw and unscrewed the top, letting the carbonation fizz out. He lifted the bottle to his lips, taking a swig and being surprised that it wasn't disgusting. Beth was smiling at him and he raised his eyebrows at her.

"Peanut butter and jelly, diet soda and pig's feet. That's a white trash brunch right there." Daryl pulled out the jar as Nate set the bottle on the counter, and jumped up to sit on top of it.

"Pig's feet?" He asked, Daryl looked back at him with a smirk.

"Never had it?" Nate shook his head, making a face at the sound of it. He didn't know why it was always Daryl who made him try the weirdest food.

"It all looks good to me." Beth replied, with a jar of peanut butter and a random can in each hand.

"No, hold up. There ain't a spec of dust on this." Daryl said, looking back at the cabinet. Nate rolled his eyes and leaned back on the counter.