𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘵 2

Start from the beginning

"Seb, sweetheart, can you wait for me in the other room? I know cuddling & comforting is nice right now but I have to find out what's going on with Chris. Can you do that for me sweetheart?" Yn cooed softly as Sebastian nodded a bit with his puppy eyes & jutted lip. "P-promise more c-cuddles?" He replied looking at you. "I promise." You smile a bit while he walks out slowly.

Once Seb is out of the room, Yn makes her way toward her crying baby

Once Seb is out of the room, Yn makes her way toward her crying baby. "Christopher." She says softly not trying to intrigue anything else happening. "I don't know what made you so upset back there with you hurting Sebastian and then all of the sudden crying relentlessly but honey that was not so kind of you hurting your friend. I know you feel bad, I do but what you did is not right. I know you're 35 years old and should know better but honey, the way you've been acting since the party, it's like a child.

(Continued)

I don't know if it's stress or fame but whatever it is, we can talk about it later. For now love, I think you need to go in time out. Yes, I know it seems childish and stuff but it has to be done. I wouldn't want you to leave set early because of it. Only 30 minutes babe and we'll see how things will be then. Here, you can sit in the chair facing the wall and I'll be over here. I won't leave or anything. Just 30 mins love." She said while helping Chris over there.

"N-nooo! P-please I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry. Please don't make me. P-pl-please!" He cried. "I'm sorry honey but it's for the best." Yn replied to the sobs. It broke you me heart, it truly did but he needed to learn his lesson. It was a hassle and heartbreak trying to get Chris to stay in the chair and in the corner. He would use every use of his strength to just get out of that corner.

It got to a point where you would have to stay 5ft from him so he wouldn't get out of his spot. His cries were still heard but not as loud, just in sadness. "Uh uh uh honey. Turn around." Yn says softly. "I-I'm s-sorry. Please I wanna be with y-you!" He cried. "I know you do hon but you need to stay there for 25 more minutes." She said checking her watch.

(Think of that scene from the basketball diaries where Jimmy wanted the drugs and he's crawling over to the guy in the chair)