Female Pyronite x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

I parked the car in front of my garage and saw no Blaze in sight.Then I saw a a flash of light reflecting of the rear view mirror.I looked at it and saw something fiery falling from the sky.I quickly drove in reverse as the flaming ball crashed right where the car and me used to be.When the smoke cleared out my darkest doubts came true.

It was Blaze.

Blaze:Im a real shooting star.

I was forced to park my car on my front yard.When I got out of the car I saw a samll crater and burntmarks where she stook.

Y/N:What were you doing?I could have been a flambe driver.

Blaze:Well when youre hot,youre hot.Hehe,I'm on fire with the puns.

Y/N:Just don't play with fire in the house.

No one's P.O.V.

They entered the house and Y/N began to make some food for him and his guest.Meanwhile she took a self led tour of the house.

Blaze:Wow.Who'd guess a place full of fragile things would look so cool.Back home it rocks,fire and whatever flameproof material we can trade for.

Y/N:Lunch will be ready soon so make yourself comfortable.

Blaze:You're the boss.

She jumped on the couch and set her feet on the coffee table.Only for the part of the table cloth to catch on fire.

She quickly took her feet of the table and absorbed the small flame before Y/N could notice the smoke.Y/N was just preparing the finishing touches on the meal he started before he went o pick up Blaze.

Y/N:Blaze,lunch is ready,come in.

She hoped of the couch and entered the kitchen as Y/N was setting the table.Unfortunetly Blaze never walk of a surface as smooth as tiles and slipped.Upon falling on the floor she accidently shot of a golf ball sized fireball at Y/N's back.He felt the burning sensation and tossed the shirt on the floor before putting it out with a big glass off water.

He looked back at Blaze and tried to muster a stern look but he was still scarred for his life.

Blaze:Heh,oops?

Y/N:(Sigh)Just wash your,just take a seat.

They each took a seat at the table and Y/N placed equal portion to both plates.

Blaze:Is that all you're gonna eat?

Y/N:Yeah?This the amount I always eat.Why?

Blaze:Well I don't exactly eat like you two.

She took a plate and poured her portion on his plate and pulled the rest of the meal towards her.

Y/N:What do you mean?

She just smiled and winked with her lava tongue poking out.Then she snapped her fingers and the sparks set the meal on fire.

Y/N:What are you doing?!

Blaze:Relax.Just give it some time to warm up.

As the time passed the flame had only gotten bigger.She pointed her open palms at the fire and absorbed it into her body until all what's left was a pile of black ash.

Blaze:Mmmm.Much better than ordinary fire.

Y/N:Certainly a,unique way of eating.

Blaze:Youre telling me.Try learning one day that the food you eat is bassically your home.So what do you do for fun on this planet?

Y/N:I don't.I work,sleep and in the meantime try to relax.

Blaze:Boooring.Aren't our hosts supposed to get some sort of time out to take care of us or something?