9. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐.

.OMNISCENT.

Izzy wanted out.

She wanted out of the contract with Swing Mob the very day De had officially ruined her life. Her business was aired all the way out and it seemed like any and everybody was talking about it.

Everywhere she went paparazzi followed her, asking about her alcoholism and about what happened between her and DeVante. She became the laughing stalk of the world it seemed like.

So? She relapsed.

Not only that, she fell into an even deeper depression than before.
.
.
"I just don't want to be here anymore Dino, I appreciate you trying to help but it's no use. I'm a fuck up, I'm too fucked up," Izzy's hands trembled as she sobbed into them. Dino bent down to the floor where she sat so that he could be eye level with her. He embraced her shaking body.

"Izzy please, stop trying to push me away. I'm not going anywhere sweetheart. I'm not letting you go," he spoke softly as he rocked her back and forth.
.
.
Dino couldn't stand to hear Izzy contemplating her life every single day. So he did what any good man would do for the one they love. Defended her...publicly.
.
.
"Aye, if I hear one more fuckin negative thing about Izzy, I'm knockin you the fuck out! Stop fuckin playin with her name!" He aggressively pushed the paparazzi's camera out of his face and headed with his boys to their rehearsal for the tour.
.
.
Tehmina and Miss. Tia hired a lawyer to obtain a non-disclosure agreement for Izzy and the rest of the group. They implemented a rule that now wherever they go, whoever they encounter has to sign an NDA. This eliminates anyone talking about anything that occurred during their encounters with the girls. Of course this doesn't eliminate paparazzi stirring things up and throwing out headlines of things that they hear in general. This will however, eliminate people discussing anything that happened with the girls in interviews or to the paps IF they sign the paper.
.
.

Meanwhile, in Jodeci's World? DeVante is considered a menace to the group.

"Whyyy the FUCK..did you say that out there man? Are you insane? Why would you do that?!" Dalvin stared intensely at his big brother, hunching his back with his arms and hands spread out in a questioning manner. His head was tilted to the side with with pure exasperation. In any other moment, De probably would've laughed at his chosen body language but this was serious.

"What? Y'all mad at me now for biting back? She wanted to play with fire, so she got burned," DeVante shrugged.

"Yo, De bruh. Snap out of the petty shit for a second ight?  You just possibly ruined this girls career, over a VIDEO and a song...about a breakup! This is RnB nigga! That type of shit is normal! That's what RnB is about! She ain't call you out your name, she ain't throw your business about you being robbed, cheatin and shit out to the media. She fuckin made a damn creative video about some relationship shit. Come on DeVante just THINK!"

DeVante's heart sank once he released himself from his revenge high. K-Ci was right. Was he wasn't ready to admit that yet, he was already too far in.
"Vante man, you gotta make this shit right. It's gettin too out of hand. Actually it's been outta hand. We all gotta make this shit right forreal forreal. Shit was not supposed to go this far with the girls," JoJo stated, the rest agreed, except for De of course. Although they weren't thrilled about the video, they empathized with Izzy because of all that she'd been through. They knew the girls were just backing her, as they should. They also knew that regardless of what happened, the girls were still their family.