4. 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜.

.OMINOUS.

April 1, 1993
Manhattan, NY
11 am

Mani, Mina, Izzy, XinaThe girls outfits

The girls outfits.

"Izzy you've been drinking since 9, chill the hell out!" Mina snatched the small bottle of Henny from Izzy instantly setting her off. "What the fuck Tehmina give it back!" Izzy slurred as she reached for the bottle. "No! This is fucking ridiculous! You need help!"

"And you need to mind your damn business now give me my shit!" Izzy argued with her now fuming sister. Mina wanted nothing more than to just call it quits on the tour, but it was too late by now. The official tour dates have already been released and they'd been rehearsing for a few weeks now. Since the encounter Izzy and DeVante had a couple of weeks ago, Izzy's drinking worsened. She noticed that De had stop trying to talk to her, get near her, or have anything to do with her since that day. For some reason that bothered her, yes she told him to live her alone, but deep deep inside she still loves him. She hasn't found the words or the courage to express that not even in a song, so she uses alcohol to cope.

"Y'all we can't do this right now! We have an interview in 10 minutes...TEN! Izzy, Mina's right you need to get your shit together and go to therapy! You can't be strong ALL the damn time!" Emani snapped. "THANK YOU someone else with some fucking sense finally said it!" Mina threw her hands up. "Would y'all stop attacking her! Y'all act like she didn't just go through what she went through not even 3 months ago! She's coping..sh-"

"Oh shut the hell up Xina with that kumbaya shit-"Emani interrupted, but Xina quickly shut that down. "No YOU shut the fuck up Mani, you don't know every fuckin thing and watch how you speak to me!"

"Oooo Or what? What you gon do?" Mani stepped to her, but Izzy got in between them, pushing Mani away from Xina making her stumble back, but not fall. "BITCH YOU GOT SOME NERVE!"
Mina held Emani back from charging at Izzy and Xina. That didn't keep Mani from trying though.

"What you wanna do then Mani! Ain't nobody scared of you!" Izzy yelled.

Before it could escalate even further, their manager Miss. Tia swung the door open and immediately deescalated the altercation. "Hey! Hey! What the hell is going on with yall?! I can hear y'all from down the hall!"

"These bitches got me fucked up that's what!" Izzy started.

"Bitch! Only thing fucked up is you ya damn alcoholic!" Mani clapped back.

"Woooah woah yall need to chill..the fuck does she mean alcoholic? Izzy are you drunk right now?" Tia got a good look of Izzy's glossy eyes and immediately knew. "You're not doing the interview like this."