Thank you for 200k!

I'm grateful for all the love showered on this book since last one year and three months. It's been an amazing path, where a lot of people could fantasize about the characters and the surrounding.

Truthfully, it doesn't hurt knowing how many negative comments were dropped in comments of how toxic the characters were or how twisted the female lead was. I don't blame anyone but no book with romantic theme didn't had lovesick leads. From Twilight to After, every book that makes it to the top doesn't sound normal at all. Characters keep doing mistakes, again and again, but still clutch the string of relationship, otherwise at every end of the chapter they deserve to get a breakup and separate forever. But if they separate then there's no point of writing a book about them. Then there's no point to read about them.

If a 13 years old Juliet fell in love with a 16 years old Romeo for a three days relationship that caused 6 deaths then why not the mentioned age gap. No matter what era we live in they'll be called legends but a storyline with relatively similar storyline is called immature. Concluding, age gap doesn't matter.

Every rookie writer need motivation which lacks in any of the book. Of course, the book is senseless and messed up at several places that I, myself, wanted to it to get unpublished. But I restrained because it got some high number of views.

Views tell me how much people love dark concepts with crazy desires in online books. Tbh, we all need a Psychiatrist. I personally hate this book and no matter what, it would always be a guilty pleasure for me.

It was inspired by a oneshot on YouTube and that author is great. I appreciate her work though she came out a little harsh on me but it's okay, I understand her feelings and I would've done the same if a reader would call my original as fake, and an anonymous book as the real and better one. Yeah, Life is unpredictable.

Moving on, I'm impressed that you have read this thanks note till this far, coping up with my nonsense.

But hey, we reached 200k!

I had to get off everything I felt and finally end this book for good.

Your presence will forever be my favorite but I cannot recall it, hoping for a different ending.
~ Me to readers

🤍💜

Thank you for all your support. Stay healthy, stay safe and keep reading. No matter how pure or dirty it is, reading makes one overwhelmed. I hope you get the best of you.
(05/27/22)

NEW BOOKS

And many more yet to publish