"Mumaid "
This little girl can melt anyone's metal heart . Like seriously that cute little physique , chubby cheeks which got more puffed and red due to her crying , green-yellowish irises settled in big doe eyes , overflowing with precious pearl like tears , then her little winter attire making her look like a little bear .

"Yes baby mermaid , isn't you a little mermaid?? "

She rubbed her eyes with her tiny fists . Taehyung crouched down then wiped her tears with the pad of his thumbs.

"Me mumaid " she asked . Her two bunny baby teeth peaking through her pouty lips . Brunette smiled .

" yeah you are my little mermaid. Like Ariel ...little Ariel!! "
" Alliel ... Aela ish alliel " she pouted cutely .
"So your name is Aera !! How cute name just like you . " he said with heartily smile .
" uhmm Aela !!"
But seems like Junghyun don't like if his mother's attention is not on him . So he started crying.

On the other hand a young father looks like he lost everything. He was busy on a call and just in seconds her little princess is nowhere to be seen .

"Aera ... princess!!! Baby where are you !!" He sounds restless . Searching his favorite toy like a child . Lost . His elder child is searching too but his father is holding her hand tightly. Don't wanna lost her too . But their footsteps halted at the sight in front of their eyes .

Their little princess is latching on someone's breast , sucking the milk out , her tiny hands cupping the breast , like securing the feed she having. The sight is too overwhelming for the raven head and for her elder sister .
____

When Junghyun started crying few minutes ago , new mother have to breast feed him . Everything is new to the little girl . Her doe eyes gawking at the baby , her tiny hands come towards the baby

"Ish a bawby?? " she is excited after seeing a little bean . Tinier than her . Taehyung giggled lightly with love .
" yeah a little baby boy . His name is Junghyun . "
" yunyun " she is caressing the little bean with her hands . With shiny eyes never leaving sight of Junghyun .

Taehyung undid the baby carrier and let out his one breast just to Junghyun latching on it . But now Aera's curiosity drifted towards the globe on which baby sucking .

"Nwo !! Nwo biting...bawby ish yow momma " her baby mind thought baby is biting him . How cute she can be .
Taehyung giggled softly on her innocence .

" He isn't biting muffin. He is just drinking the milk " Taehyung gave her a soft smile .

"Mwilk!! ....hwere ??? " she asked curiously touching his breast lightly .

Taehyung is little confused on this innocent question. Because why isn't a two or three old baby don't know about breastfeeding. Okay not breastfeeding for them ' nomnom ' or ' booboo' can work . But why she isn't aware. Why she is that curious about it . But he let it slide and answered with smile .
" yes baby here is milk for little babies "

"Babish mwilk "

" mmhmm "

" Aela ish bawby. Aela can eat mwilk also ?? " she asked nonchalantly.

Taehyung got stuck once . What if her parents doesn't like the idea of her feeding on some stranger's breast!! What if they misunderstood everything ?? First of all where are her parents?? Seems like---
His trail of thoughts disrupted when he felt two little hands are pulling up his shirt fiddling with his other breast . And he gave in . He smiled and pull out other breast . And in seconds little girl latching on his nipple sucking little harshly. Taehyung sighed . Exhaling the breathe he don't even know he was holding. But a subtle smile settled on his lips as he started caressing little babies feeding on him .

____

That's how it ended with the young mother his little bean and Aera . Raven head is standing gawking the scene in front of his eyes . His little princess breastfeeding first time .

" ouch !! Easy easy muffins " the little girl bit on his nipple as she is new to this .

"Sowyy " she giggled and again attached her little lips on nipple . Junghyun's one hand is caressing her chubby cheeks and she don't even mind .

" ummyy ummyy " she breathed a long puff of air and again started sucking . Brunet is looking at her with stars in his eyes . Tears brimming in his eyes . His ' being mother ' feeling is overflowing.

Raven head is just stuck at the moment. He can't even decide is it wrong or right !! Her daughter latching on someone's , sucking milk . He is on the edge of crying. His baby . His wife abandoned their babies , cheated on him . Aera never got a mother shadow . When he is thinking that he won in this parenting thing . He gave everything to his little princesses . He now realized that whatever he can do , he never be able to fulfill the place of mother in a child's life .

" Dadda " the girl whose hand he holding wiggled his hand .

"Let's go get Aera "

"Huhh ?? "

"Dadda let's go get Aera . She is with a stranger " and she slipped out of his hold taking remaining steps towards Taehyung and babies .

"Maybe destiny holds something better"

____________☆☆☆