|3|

Everything is settling down in brunette's life. It's been a month here in Busan and his life become little better . He still have trauma and fears but now he can able to just focus on his little cub .

Junghyun is 2 months old now . He is growing well . Taehyung is great with his job . Now he is enjoying being a cashier. Memories of Beomseok and him still linger in his mind . The boy always try to just remember the happy moments he had with his love.

Well Junghyun doesn't met his father but he had inherited nose and eyes from his father . His boxy smile resembles to his mother though . The little bean is not a cry baby . It looks like he always tries to make his mother's life easier just by being happy.
But he hate strangers though. Jimin is the only other person than Taehyung who can carry this dramatic baby .

Jimin become a life saver for Taehyung from the starting. You can say somehow brunette is able to befriend the cafe owner . Jimin is a person with soothing persona . Kind, friendly and caring. The cafe owner always make sure that Taehyung is comfortable with everything. They have lunch together or sometime they just hang out .

Haeundae Beach is the favorite place for brunette. But Junghyun is more attached to the place . As he becomes grumpy if his mother don't take him there every evening. So somehow it becomes a routine for both of them to go there in evening. Taehyung also take yeontan with them .

It is daily routine for Taehyung to go to Cafe , finish his shift , then come to apartment and go to beach . Something is more in his routine. It is the little girls and their Dada . The brunette see them every night playing in sand and then giggling alot as thier Dada makes them super happy by his actions. In deep down their Dada make brunet insecure. Insecure about his parenting .

To be honest Taehyung don't know how to be a good parent even though he is a good parent but still it feels like he is failing in this . Being a single parent make him insecure. Make him doubt his all love and care he wraps Junghyun in. And the father of these two little girls ,who shows himself like every evening on beach , making it worse. In taehyung's eyes this person knows how to make happy his children. How to make them smile , how to shower them in love , how to restrict them from some things that aren't good , but never being rude and harsh on his princesses. Sometimes brunette wants to approach the young dad and request him to give him a tutorial about raising children.

It is a Saturday evening. Taehyung went to the beach and walked for sometime just to gave a nice walk to little pomeranian dog . Junghyun is giggling as usual . Whenever he is on the beach he stays happy. And that's all what his momma wants .

After some time ,When he settle down in sand near the shore . A ball come near them . A little girl rushing to catch the ball . The little fairy is all giggly , happily running with her tiny feet towards taehyung actually towards her ball but the ball is attracted by Taehyung today . He watch the little angel coming towards him , a subtle smile settling on his lips . Yeontan tried to catch the ball because of his little paws he can't able to catch so the ball ended up in the waves . So the little girl started to move towards the sea . All happened suddenly, but before the girl put a step in the waves Taehyung gripped her arm . And to this foreign touch the girl started wailing loudly.

"T-Tintin bwall aaannhh tinnti- bwalll "

The cries of the girl gettin more louder by every passing second. But the Brunet isn't able to make them stop. Junghyun is attach to his chest by baby carrier which is restricting him to pick the girl up and soothe her back .

"Hey baby no !! Don't cry please. I'll get you the ball don't go there muffins . "
But she seems to ignore every word of him . He sighed.

" baby if you go there to get the ball . You will be drowning in seconds and this little mermaid don't know swimming yet . " She stopped crying instantly.