24

Octavia's POV

Clarke, Finn, Bellamy, Jasper, Raven and me sprint back to camp. We had just got through the camp gate when the arguments started "You got anything you want to say" Bellamy fumed looking straight at Finn. 

"Yeah I told you no guns" Finn said stepping forward towards Bellamy scoffed and replied "oh yeah don't think I didn't see Skylar carrying those freaking axes on her back" this caused my head to snap up and glare at my brother "Leave her out of this Bellamy they were axes not AK-47's" I argued.

"Told you we couldn't trust the grounders and I was right" Clarke stated shaking her head in disbelief that she even attempted to make peace with the grounders

"God you ruined everything" I exclaimed before walking off to my shitty tent to collect my stuff and find Sky I can't stay here anymore. 

Skylars POV

I was walking around trying to calm myself before I went back to Lincolns cave, I don't want to snap at them but I can quite literally feel the anger swimming around inside my body. My train of thought was rudely interrupted though when god spited me again and struck me down. Groaning I flipped on to my back and grunted getting to my feet to see what I fell over. 

I pushed the leaves out of the way to reveal a handle now my interest is officially peaked I pulled on the handle an a circle hatch seemed to open up to reveal a stair case leading underground before going inside I took one of my axes from on my back and grabbed the solar powered torch that Tavia gifted me after see had swiped it from the drop ship.

I down the steps to see a thumb pad locking system making me grunt and crack open the box and rewire the doors to open and re-allocate the print to mine so i could open it whenever I wanted. I heard the airlock seal break and the door slide open, it was pitch black inside the bunker but with the torch I could clearly see what was inside. 

There was a living area (along with a TV), bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, gym area, and a plant room that was filled with pots and everything that I needed to start growing my own crops. I was in awe of this place something in the far corner caught my eye four barrels two with water and the others filled with weapons and provisions. maybe god doesn't hate my at all. 

I kept looking around the bunker and saw that there was a supply closet in the back that was filled with a water system, generator and air filtration system that looked in pretty good condition but would need some TLC. there was also a old solar panel that I could use to power these machines. This shouldn't be too hard I have read nearly every book on the ark some consisting of engineer books... yes I had lots of time on my hands. Setting down my stuff I went over to one of the barrels and open it with the edge of my axe, I grabbed the first thing on top mixed berries and nuts... hum sounds alright to me. 

After having a quick snack and getting a feel for the place I grabbed the last of my nuts and stuffed them into my bag before locking up the door and closing the hatch behind me and covering it with leaves so that it was well hidden. I didn't want just anyone living it up in my new home while I was away. 

Luckily for myself the bunker wasn't far away from Lincolns cave so along the way I ripped cloth from the extra t-shirt I had in my bag and wrapping them around the trees to ensure I knew my way back. When I got to Lincs cave he was out so there was only Trish and D home. 

"Well hello my friends" I greeted walking over to the bed that Linc had made me and grabbing all of the stuff that I had left including my Bo staff. 

"And where pray tell are you going?" Dion asks sitting up and laying down his book. 

"Well Di found a new place to stay, felt like was over staying my welcome here... its a little crowed" I replied with a little snark. 

"Oh. that's great where is it too?" Trish asks leaning over with her elbows on her knees. 

"Hard to explain, but when I freshen the place up I will host a supper for my favourite pair of siblings" I said standing and walking over to the two and hugging them promising to come back every so often and spend time with them.