14

Waking up that morning was rough I woke up to the sound of millers snores which is obnoxious if you were wondering. I decided to take an early shift on patrol this morning, picking up my staff along with my pistol in my back pocket.

As I was on patrol I saw octavia and Jasper walking out of the walls holding hands and laughing, I sighed and looked down, this is confusing. My thoughts were broken when Clarke walked pasted me without her wristband on.

"Hey. Clarke wait why did you take off your wristband you specifically told me not to take mine off what gives?" I asked grabbing her arm making her stop in front of me. She shook of my hand making me furrow my eye brows and look at her with my head to the left.

"Nothing sky. just leave me alone" she said trying to walk off again but before she could get far I grabbed her arm again and held her there.

"Hey wait what's going on talk to me, is this about wells?" I asked knowing that she had taken his death surprisingly hard seeing as he basically killed our parents. She looked up at me with fury in her eyes.

"NO. its not about wells we were awful to her you was awful to him" she shouted gaining attention of the rest of the camp. I shook my head confused and starting to get a little angry.

"Why wouldn't I he killed our paren-" but before I could finish Clarke pushed me back and kept hitting my chest what the fuck.

"NO HE DIDNT. HE DIDNT KILL MY DAD!" she shouted again people were starting to create a circle around us now. Then Clarke did something I never thought she would she hit me it take me down but the hurt I was feeling wasn't physical.

I looked over at her and I could see the regret swirling in her eyes. She promised she wouldn't be like my dad she wouldn't lay a hand on me but she did. "OUR parents Clarke not just yours mine mom too" I said putting emphasis on the word 'our' before pushing through the crowd making my way to my tent quickly packed a bag and grabbed my weapons before telling miller that he can stay here while im gone ignoring any further questions as to where im going.

I chucked the bag around my back and twisted my Bo staff before walking to the side exit ignoring the calls of my name from Clarke and Finn. Only to see Octavia and Jasper locking lips right in front of me. I scoffed and continued walking drawing their attention. But I was so consumed by my anger I just kept walking until I couldn't hear them.

I just kept walking until my knees buckled any I dropped to the ground and slammed my hands down on the ground letting out my tears. I don't understand if wells didn't kill my mom then who turned them in? ARGHhh why did she hit me like it was my fault. 

I got back to my feet and started looking around for a place to sleep for the night when I stumbled open a clearing that had a small cave entrance. Going inside and checking or any animals I dropped my stuff down and walked back outside.

I started a fire and cooked the rabbit that I had killed from hunting and started eating. It was peaceful until I heard the sound of a twig snapping making me wip out my knife and getting to my feet. I saw a shadow coming from out of a tree and saw a body drop down infant of me. Why can't anyone leave me alone.

"who are you?' I asked with my knife still raised the person walked out of the shadow and the light laminated her face she was pretty not my type but pretty.

She then started to speak "Ai nou mean any harm" (I don't mean any harm) I shook my head not understanding.

"I don't speak your language, do you speak English" I asked she looked like she hesitated before speaking up again " I don't mean you any harm" she said once again.