It was mocking her. Kaguya covered her ears whining as she huddled in on herself, she just wants to stop it.

The door opened and the wind rushed in before it stopped and with Akito looking slightly disheveled.

"Wow, that was unnecessa--whoa!" He yelled in surprise when he felt a tiny body fall into him.

"Kaguya?" He questioned as the little girl held his legs, he didnt k ow what to do so he pat her head. "It's okay...there, there." He said.

And throughout the flight she didn't let go.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

When they returned to Tokyo Kaguya was surprised to her new enviroment, but she wondered would it last.

"Kaguya...I know what my sister has done to you." Akito said and she flinched. "But, you didn't deserve any of that, my sister was a sick woman and I'm not saying you should forguve her right away but I want you to know that from now on you are a Tsukishima a proud and noble family that will support you. Do you understand?" He asked but she looked unsure.

"Akito-sama. The adoption papers as you requested." His assistant said as he held the papers.

"Kaguya, these maids will escort you to your room." He said and she nodded.

She was back into silence amd he knew that she was unsure with this situation, whether or not she would actually be accepted and he also knew that the greatest challenge he will face is trying to heal the wounds on this little girls heart that were inflicted by his sister.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

A few days later Akito was trying to figure out Kaguya's powers especially with this Void Project file, he was trying to access a particular file labelled D.S on it. What the hell is this? He thought annoyed, one thing's  for sure is that in life and even after in death, his sister was annoying.

He looked out his office window to see a little girl barely 10 years old eating cookies while holding a teddy bear that he gifted her, her eyes returned to being their crystal blue colour. He smiled at how cute she is but it soon faded when he saw a vehicle roll in through the drive way and a familiar figure of  Harunobu Kazama the Lieutenant colonel who is in charge of the National Defence 101st Brigade.

"Take Kaguya to her room, make sure she doesn't see them." Akito ordered and  the servants who were taking care of her outside brought her back into the house.

"Lieutenant Colonel Harunobu Kazama to what do I owe this unexpected visit." He said as said person walked into his home with a couple of his other military fellows.

"I hate to do this to you Akito, but we have to discuss about K-45--"

"Kaguya, her name is Kaguya." Akito corrected.

"Of course." Harunobu said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Meanwhile Kaguya was feeling anxious with the sudden escort back to her room.

And when she feels negatively emotions it affects the weather outside and she watched as her anxiety make the clouds darken.

And so she decided to find out what's happening. Because she doesn't like this bad feeling she has.