*knock!*

"Come in." He said and little Kaguy walked in, but what shocked him was that she was covered in splatters of blood making him pale.

"K-Kaguya?!" He paled.

"Sorry...the bad people came so I made them go away." She said dully as though she was used to this.

He picked her up and rushed out of the office and to the livung room to be grested by the smell of copper and bodies ripped apart, some hanging at the seams as blood covered the floor alongside dead bodies.

"We're leaving." He said and wasted no time to leave.

"Sorry." She said.

"Did you know they were coming?" He asked.

"Yes. They came at the lab too. I made them go away so that they wouldn't hurt me, but she took control and killed everyone." She said as they now drove through the street.

She? He thought confused as they finally made it to the airport. Akito wanted to move out of here by his guess the Great Asian Union sniffed whatever it was his sister was doing and so now their after what's left...his niece.

"Should I get rid of them?" She asked.

"No, not yet." He said. Ugh I really hate fighting. He thought whining in his head, he may be a world class magician but it doesn't mean that he liked altercations especially with thugs like G.A.U.

They managed to get on his private jet and Kaguya looked on in interest.

"Ooh!" She mumbled as they came in and flew off while they were being shot at.

"They look like pieces of trash from up from up here." She said.

"Where did you learn that?" He asked.

"Television." She said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

As they were in the air Kaguya stuck her face to the window because she she was interested.

"Stars...pretty." She said.

"I'm glad you like them." He said.

"Hmm." She hummed.

"What is it?" He asked.

"They're following us...5 of them." She said.

"Ugh..." He groaned.

"Should I get rid of them?" She asked.

"No, no, thank you for the offer but let your uncle do this." He said and walked over to her and strapped in her seat belt.

"I'll be right back...don't move." He said as he walked towards the door forcing it open. The winds blew wildly as he jumped out and it closed again.

He seems really interesting...

"...."

Kaguya frowned hearing the voice again, she huddled within herself when it started laughing.

Are you scared....I'm sorry!