Puppet Show🍼

Littles: Yeosang, San, Wooyoung

Caregivers: Ateez

Idea by: flufflyblankets

No one's POV.:

The group had been in for a wild ride ever since San had outed himself as a little. Seeing San get accepted that easily, Yeosang and Wooyoung had a lengthy discussion. They both knew about each other's littlespace and took care of each other when one of them slipped. That sometimes got difficult though, as being around littlegear could make them feel little although they were supposed to take care of the other one and the risk of both of them slipping was rather high. It was difficult to hide their regression when both were little as they had no one to look out for them and make sure nobody would walk in on an unexpected scene. Surely, it'd be easier if the members knew about them too, right? Yeosang was the most hesitant to open up about his little-side, Wooyoung barely able to wait before breaking the news. The dancer mainly wanted San to know that he was a little too and to maybe have a playdate with the other little.

When he finally convinced Yeosang to have a talk with the rest of the group, it ended up a lot tenser than when San had brought up the topic. That was mostly due to Yeosang feeling defensive about his headspace and although he let the members know that he was like San and Wooyoung and would occasionally slip to a younger mental age, he also made it clear that he wasn't planning on slipping in their presence, so should they notice him doing something childish, they shouldn't mind him and just go on with their day as if nothing was wrong. At least, that was what he initially requested. Yeosang had to realize that the group was taking better care of San and Wooyoung than he had ever been able to take care of his best friend, no matter how hard he had tried. Probably because he had always been distracted by the other's little gear and was struggling to stay big, which kept him from giving the little his full attention. The other members didn't have that kind of problem and could focus completely on the two littles when they slipped on a day off. To test the waters, Yeosang shyly joined his regressed friends on the living room carpet where they were watching a cartoon.

It was alright, he watched the cartoon, suckling on his pacifier, but when San and Wooyoung went on to play afterwards, he had to realize they were too different in their headspaces. Yeosang had already known about Wooyoung being an energetic little, as he himself had often struggled to keep the younger from revealing his secret as he just wanted to run around the dorm and play tag. This was only amplified when San and Wooyoung slipped together but Yeosang wasn't like that at all. He was a rather quiet little, not necessarily non-verbal due to a young headspace age but rather because he felt shy. If it was important, he could use his words but avoided it most of the time. That was also why he was so grateful when Seonghwa sat down with him after the other two littles had run off once their cartoon ended.

The oldest was a calm and steady presence by Yeosang's side, which the little couldn't have appreciated more. Hongjoong too soon caught on that they couldn't treat their dongsaeng the way they treated the other two littles. Yeosang wasn't too bad at taking care of himself and mostly had himself handled, maybe needing assistance sometimes but mostly he just needed some company. It took all of them some practice till they had adjusted to all of their littles' individual needs. San and Wooyoung were practically connected at the hip, if you were looking for one of them, you'd usually find both as they refused to go anywhere with the other. Plus, one rarely had to go looking for them because it was easy to hear them from afar, the duo being incredibly noisy. Yeosang was the complete opposite. He was so quiet one might miss him despite being in the same room. He mainly just needed his pacifier and maybe his stuffed puppy to be content, barely being interested in any of the games his two little friends were so enthusiastic about.