Bities🍼

Little: San

Caregivers: Ateez

No one's POV.:

Ever since San had woken up this morning, he had been acting weird. It was confusing his members but maybe he had just slept too little the previous night, which was why he was so whiny and complained about close to everything. At first, the group didn't mind it too much as they had a busy day ahead of them and San was at least not running around causing trouble. Mostly he just stuck with one member and followed him wherever he went, complaining that he didn't want to do whatever they were supposed to be doing. Once that member had to use the bathroom, San would follow a different member around. He was really acting like a lost puppy and they might have found it cute if the boy's whining wasn't that annoying. None of them were in the mood for being rushed around to different places for different parts of their schedule but everyone else was professional enough not to complain about it, while San kept whining and at one point even stomped his foot. Luckily, none of the members had noticed him stomping but they did notice him getting more and more frustrated. They were all adults and he had chosen this job, so he should really pull himself together and follow along with their schedule as he had no right to complain about it.

San had been a closeted little for a few years already, which gave him the experience on how to hide his little side even if he slipped around people he knew. He had barely gotten any sleep the previous night, only having gotten home late and then being woken up by a nightmare one hour before they had to get up anyways. The nightmare had frightened San enough to make him slip into his headspace and he didn't dare go back to sleep for the fear of it continuing once he closed his eyes. Not wanting to wake his roommate, the little grabbed Shiber and waddled to the room, Yeosang shared with Wooyoung and Jongho. He yawned widely before crawling into bed next to Wooyoung and curling up in the other's warmth. Despite being more than comfortable there, San didn't go back to sleep and way too early, the other members too got up to get ready for their schedule. It was only now that little Sannie realized he wouldn't be getting the cuddle-day he had been looking forward to once he had slipped earlier. No, they were busy and he'd either have to force himself out of his headspace or pass the day pretending to be big. Neither option sounded too pleasant but San had to realize he couldn't snap out of it. He used to be quite good at controlling it but something about the lack of sleep had made it impossible.

Being little and having to work like a big person surely wasn't a nice experience but being sleep-deprived on top of it, made it unbearable to San. He tried to tell his members that he wasn't up to this today but with his mind fuzzy, he couldn't really show why and only made it seem like he was in a mood and didn't want to do stuff when in reality he was just overwhelmed by the long list of tasks that had to be completed today. Although all of the members were annoyed at his behavior, Hongjoong was the one to scold him first, telling him that if he didn't want to do anything he should just leave. Something in the leader's voice showed San that he wasn't talking about the practice room they were currently in and it scared the boy enough for him to stay silent. At least for the next ten minutes, after that he was right back to his whining.

Since all of them were just as stressed, even Wooyoung soon started to ignore his whines. When San asked him normal questions or talked to him about anything other than not wanting to work right now, the second youngest would still talk to him like usual but as soon as the little started to whine and complain, he'd pretend he didn't hear it. Being ignored by his amicus ad aras hurt San enough for the boy to let a few tears fall. Afraid his group would get even more upset at him, he excused himself to the restroom, where he tried to pull himself together and washed his face, hoping no one would be able to tell he had been crying. San still didn't manage to pull himself out of his headspace, which scared him especially because he knew his friends wouldn't understand if he tried to tell them he was little. His head hurt from being tired and he just wanted a hug but the way things had been going, he wouldn't get one and this day was far from over. Sniffling softly, the boy rubbed his eyes one last time before exiting the restroom and returning to his group.