Though she knew she should not care about the man who had hand in her family's destruction but she could not oblige.

Everytime she wanted to hate Karan for kidnapping her, blackmailing her, attacking her people and marrying her forcefully, she could only see how he saved her last night. Even before that, he never disrespected her except a slap.

She could feel her mind getting messed up. Sighing she left in the direction where karan left.

Teja goes near the bathroom and could smell smoking. She tries to open the gate and fortunately the door was open. She met with Karan's back who was standing near the small window.

His left hand was stuffed in his pocket while second hand was near his mouth. Smoking coming out of his direction. And she understood ,he was Smoking.

He smokes?

"Karan?"
She gets no response.

"KARAN." She turns him by his shoulder. "U never smoked for once, till i remember. Dont u know how injurious smoking is? Do u have a death wish?"

Karan just glared her and turned to his original position, inhaling the cigar and letting out the smoke. "Leave!"

Frustrated enough, teja walked to his side and snatched the illegal stuff. She then took out the whole pack from his right side pocket and threw it in bucket full of water.

If looks could kill, teja would be under 6ft. Deep in the ground. But his cold gaze didnt really affected her. Karan walked to exit and saw Nishant looking at tejasswi with wide eyes.

Karan passed past him.

Nishant witnessed the whole scene and was shocked that how teja scolded him like a mother and karan didnt even stopped her. All he knew was,  if there was someone else in tejasswi's place, she wont have dared to pull off this stunt and karan wont be this silent. He would have thrown that person out of the house for teaching him.

He smiles within himself. He saw tejasswi, who was spraying the freshner to let the smell vanish, as a hope in karan's selfless life , a ray of light in his dark and a rainbow to his black world.

He decides to confront tejasswi. He walks up to her. Teja sees him confusedly and then hits her own head.

"U must have to use the washeroom. I'm done." She was about to leave when Nishant stopped her.

"Tejasswi, a humble request please. My brother is a little crack. He knows the world but not himself. He is too arrogant and too cold but trust me, it is something he has been changed to.

He still has a heart of a child who wants to explore the world. Who wants to spend time with his family but is scared to do so. He fears that if he will love someone, that person will be in danger. And the past month just strengthen his mindset.

He stopped letting any of us know him anymore. He even tried to make us hate him by his fake ego but we knew him better. We didnt took a step back or we would have lost him.

He.. He knows that no matter what , we wont leave him so he sometimes he tries to be himself but he cant. But i have seen him controlling his smile, his laugh when he is with you."

tejasswi could not understamd if his last statement was her praise or mockery.

"I have seen you taking care of him and surprisingly his patience with you. Now that i know u are not wrong, I just wanna say Dont take a step back. Its u who can bring the old karan back. Its you who can heal him and bring back his true side."

"But for that i should know what made him like this. He has to heal from what? What happened with him? Basically all his history. " Teja being confused asks about karan life but gets no answer in return.

"Its not my story to tell"

The same statement she has been hearing from decades. She sighs and leaves with Nishant following her.

She comes back to the hall to see karan sitting in his seat and having his meal while others looks at each other.

"Guys please stop this sympathic looks. It doesnt matters to me if my  brother is wrong. I will still love him and will do my best to treat his condition but... this wont mean he wont deserve any punishment. He will. " Karan informs. While other nods agreeing to his plans.

Teja gets surprised. For she still thought kundrra's had hands in her familys destruction

At night she sits on her bed and fall in thoughts. Why is the life so messed up? Why no one is telling her anything and saying that its fair only if karan tells her? Who is right, who is wrong in this game of revenge.

She unknowingly traces her hand in her neck and touches the black necklace, mangalsutra and an idea pops up. She smirks.

"Now, u will only tell me your past, Mr. Karan Kundrra."

~~~~

Hii happy souls.
Hope you are doing best and are healthy.

So 1st of all, because i shared my miseries to u all , its only fair if i share my happiness.

So the competion gor which i was respinsible had 2 categories. Category A ( IX -X ) Category B(XII).

And my friends, Ganga house stood first in cat A and third in B . Well it would be first only if our best artist would have written a slogan down her painting. Just because she didnt, she was disqualified.

 Just because she didnt, she was disqualified

She drew this.

But dont forget to give your honest feedback in this one.

And what do u think teja is planning to do?

Will it bring the truth out or would make the situation more tensed?