The Rooftop part 5~

Recap...

I get on my knees in front of him on the bed, him still leaning against the bed post, our eyes half lidded as we look at each other once more before he nodded slightly letting me know it's okay to go any farther.

I pulled down Sero's boxers revealing him being very erect and really, really big...

3rd POV:

Izuku looked up at Sero one more time before he gripped onto the bases of his cock slowly and tightly going to the tip, rubbing it with his thumb.

Izuku and Sero both caught each others eyes, nothing but filled with lust.

Izuku kept his eyes fixated on Sero as he made little kitten licks on his tip before trailing down to the bottom and back up.
He then took Sero's whole length in his mouth to the back of his throat whilst Sero groaned and moaned without pause. He felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax as Izuku started bobbing up and down faster, Sero then grabbed Izuku's hair and pushed his head all the way down holding it there whilst he came in his mouth.

"Fuck, you already made me cum, I guess I should do something nice for you now, huh?" Sero panted out with a Low chuckle as a smile grew on Izukus face with him still kneeling in front of Sero.

Izuku's POV:

He suddenly grabbed my waist, making me straddle him as he started to rub up and down my sides lightly, leaving ticklish sensual sensations. I let out a small whine as he grabbed my chin and pulled it towards his face until we had our lips brushing off each other.
He let go of my face still completely silent.

"Stop teasing Sero-kun!" I said in a whiny voice with a frown on my face.

He just looked at me and chuckled not saying anything as he slid his hand down my back, me leaning forward on instinct, my face leaned onto his neck as his hand slid into my boxers.

"Is this ok?" Sero asked me politely.
I nod onto his neck as my breathing gets heavier when his hand grazes my hole.
I suddenly gasp as he lifts my head up kissing me with tongue, he then sticks two of his fingers in my mouth as he stopped kissing me, I started sucking on them for about ten seconds before he removed them and once again readied himself at my entrance.

"You ready?" Sero asked me as I let out a needy moan saying, "Fuck please just do it already!"

Sero's POV:

I slipped one of my fingers into his ass watching him tremble in pleasure as he winced in discomfort.

I kissed him passionately as I started to curl my finger and move it in and out, he broke the kiss letting out a loud moan as I thrusted it in and out, I slowly added the second one going a bit faster as he let huge moans out right into my ear making me get harder by the second.

"Ah fuck I'm really close Sero!" He said in a high pitched voice reaching his climax.

I lifted his face to looked as me, his eyes half lidded, his mouth wide open, his body trembling.

He came all of a sudden then falling over next to me. "Fuck that was so good..." he said.
I then climbed over him pinning his arms above his head, my knee between his legs.
"Wanna try something different?" I asked with a smirk and my now hard dick.

"Um I never really do this thing..." he said
I looked at him surprised before saying
"You're a virgin? That's the last thing I'd expect..."
"Im not a virgin dumbass! I just have sex with people when I don't know them and it's a one time thing and we'll never see each other again!"  He said very quickly with a blush on his face.