The Rooftop Part 4~

"See that was way more fun than climbing out the boring window! Am I right?" I said giggling walking out the school gates with Sero.

"Yeah, yeah it was" he replied with a soft smile sliding his hand into mine.

We both walked for a couple minutes towards the nearest McDonalds before passing a park filled with trees and benches all around.
I pulled Sero dragging him to the entrance of the park before he stopped me.

"Huh? What are you up to Izuku~ I thought we were getting food?" Sero husked into my ear, lacing his arms around my waist slowing swaying side to side.

I put my arms around his, laying my head in his chest, his head on top my mind, swaying.
I quickly push him away before saying
"Sero let's go into the park, it's really nice there! And I know one specific place that's really cute!"

"Ok sure" he chuckled being dragged along to where we were completely surrounded my trees and bushes that you couldn't even see the entrance.

We walked a little bit further before we got to a small pond with berry bushes and trees all around, the moonlight shining onto the water reflecting around us so we could see.

"Isn't it beautiful Sero?" I said turning around to look at him.

Sero's POV:

All I could do was look at his face, counting his star like freckles and admiring his gorgeous eyes, beautiful long lashes, rosy cheeks, plump lips and button nose.

"Your gorgeous" I said in the most soft and sincere voice I think I've ever had.

He started to tear up, one slowly trickling down his face as a small smile encased his lips.

"Wait- why are you crying mi amor?" I said softly cupping his face.

He replied with tears rolling down his face
"Ok one... why are you suddenly speaking Spanish and two! I'm crying because that's the most sincere thing someone has every said to me! You were looking at my face and being sweet to me, looking me right in the eyes, and you hold me close and are so good to me.. everyone usually says 'nice ass!' Or 'damn' and stuff about my body but you like me for me... and it's making me emotional... god why am I even crying I'm such a baby" I said the last part whilst wiping my face and looking up to Sero to see his eyes watering and a smile on his face.

"Izuku... thank you." He said whilst hugging me in a soft, loving embrace.

"Wait- w-what? For what? Don't cry please!" I replied

"For being here with me... and saying those things and.. I lo-"

I cut him off with a soft kiss, standing on my tippy toes.

Our bodies enveloped each other in a soft embrace, loving each other and caring for each other.

We broke apart out of breath before I grabbed his hand and started heading towards the entrance in a comfortable silence, my head on his shoulder. We made it to the McDonalds ordering our food and slowly making our way back to the dorms whilst making jokes every so often, giggling and having fun. He also sneaked in a few kisses and a full on make out one time, pushing me against a wall. It was hot... anyways! Enough about that stuff.

We made it back to the dorms to see everyone gathered in the kitchen next to the common room chatting happily and eating some food. But I did notice one person seemed a bit off... Kaminari-kun... he seemed a bit upset, I'm sure I can make it up to him sometime anyways, I will have to explain me hooking up with a lot of people though...

We both snuck past everyone, going into Sero's dorm, my mind completely filled with Sero now.

We set down all the McDonalds we got on the bed (which was a bunch!), we had gotten a 20 piece nuggets, 2 Big Macs, 5 large fries in a bowl we had and a McFlurry in each flavour, oh and orange juice! I don't really like fizzy drinks.

We sat on the bed next to each other, put red LED lights on, and started on a film on the TV in front of us, the both of us eating away and cuddling the both of us entranced with the film in front of us.

A while later...

The film had just ended so we were quickly tidying up all of the rubbish and crumbs on the bed before I flopped back onto in, Sero soon after.

"Hey how about I put on some music?" Sero asked

"Yeah that would be nice!" I said with a great smile.

He connected to his mini speaker not putting it too loud before he started skipping through some songs before he stopped at the song "After Dark" my 'Mr. Kitty' (I highly recommend it, it's such a good song! And a great s3x song too or just to do stuff... anyways idk why I added that but I recommend! I've added it at the top to listen to)

My heart beat started to go a little faster as I remember some of the things I've done to this song... 'I wonder if Sero and I might too- no never mind that crazy talk... or is it? I mean if he wants to I don't mind' I think whilst turning my head to look over at Sero who is now leaning against the back of the bed, eyeing me.

I slowly sit up, his eyes following my movements as I take off the hoodie he gave me and the shirt in silence, his eyes trailing down my body. I take off my sweatpants too, leaving me in my boxers him following my movements soon after eye fucking me.

I climb onto his lap, my arms around his neck and his around my waist. We slowly move in for a kiss my left hand wrapped in his hair and my right is slung across his shoulder... it started slow then growing into a fast hunger for more, him moving his hands to grope my ass, I let out a quiet mew. He slips his tongue into my mouth as I fed him getting hard underneath me.

I start to grind on him as he groans and begins to trail hickeys down my neck before stopping right at my nipples. He begins to trail his tongue softly over my nipples before latching onto one fo the them with one of his hands playing with the other. I moan uncontrollably from him playing with my nipples and ass as I grind onto him even harder and faster, he groans non stop before he breaks apart from my chest, laying his head on my shoulder continuing to groan and pant edging me to grind faster.

"Izuku.. please..."

I knew what he meant, I could tell he was getting painfully hard with his c•ck pulsing on my ass.

I get on my knees in front of him on the bed, him still leaning against the bed post, our eyes half lidded as we look at each other once more before he nodded slightly letting me know it's okay to go any farther.

I pulled down Sero's boxers revealing him being very erect and really, really big...

Hey guys! Leaving you on a cliff hanger because I'm evil and also thank you for the patience if you make it this far, this chapter is around 1300 words so if you enjoyed make sure to leave a comment, follow or vote on this story!

Goodbye my lovelies stay safe!:)