My Kitten~ part 2

⚠️ HEAVY SEXUAL SCENE⚠️

PREVIOUSLY:
He went back in, a smile on his face before coming out again in something I couldn't handle...

This tank top

And

These with instead really short booty shorts underneath and the big waist and leg garter

3rd POV:

Shinsou mind went fuzzy at the sight of the boy, only lust growing within him.

He certainly had some 'interesting' thoughts at that very moment before Midoriya snapped him out of his trance.

"Shin? Helloooo" he said whilst waving a hand in front of him and clicking multiple times.

"Oh- uh- yeah hey. Um sup" He said doing the finger guns, immediately regretting it.

"Shinsou? Do you have a fever~" the boy said pressing his body up against the other putting a hand on his forehead only to receive a shaking of his head 'no'.

"Eh? What are you thinking about Shin, you seem very distracted~" He cooed, pushing so far into the other male almost grinding on him.

"N- nothing!" The purple haired teen quickly yelled out.

SHINSOU'S POV:

'Oh my god. Literally ALL I can think about right now is the image of Midoriya being on a leash attached to my hand whilst slowly ridi-' my thoughts were interrupted by Midoriya saying that he was going to go back into change since I had nothing to say.

"Oi! I didn't say you could go yet, puppy~" I growled out hoping to catch his attention which I surprisingly did.

He cocked and eyebrow, teasingly saying "And why should I listen to you?"