She's Beautiful When She Yells - Ch. 5

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" 

 "Hey man I-" 

 "TRYING TO BREAK IN?!" You wake up to hear Andy yelling. You run to the living room to see Andy pinning a man to the wall. You look closer to see that it was only Ethan.

"Andy... That's Ethan. My friend that I said was coming over last night", you say with your head down. Why did Andy have to be so embarrassing. Andy let go of Ethan. 

"Sorry I thought he was trying to break in", Andy says scratching the back of his head.

"Andy, why do you have to be so stupid?" 

"By stupid do you mean charming and-"

"No." You roll your eyes and turn to Ethan You had forgotten that he was there. He stood there staring at you two.

"Are you two-" You suddenly cut him off saying "No!" and "We're just friends". You blush while Andy smiled at Ethan.

"You know what, I think I'm gonna like you're friend here", Andy says while he wraps an arm around Ethan.

***Flashback***

"Are you two-" you cut your friend off. You were just so excited.

"YES! I'm engaged!" You blurted out. Jake had proposed to you at your birthday and you happily said yes without a doubt.

***

A Couple Minutes Later

You and Ethan were having cereal for breakfast while Andy had a smoke on the couch since he woke up earlier and already had his breakfast.

"So what do you do now since one night stands are over?" Ethan asked with a little smirk on his face.

"Oh you know. The old date 'em and rob 'em", you say laughing. You and Ethan talked a bit more and reminisced in the past.

"So how did you guys meet", Andy said in his annoying voice. Sometimes you just wanted to slap Andy. You and Ethan were having a great time before Andy started talking.

"We uh..." You cut Ethan off.

"At the bookstore", you say cutting him off. You really didn't want Andy to know how you two had met.

"Sure.... How did you guys really meet?" You felt yourself starting to get angry but you tried to keep it in so Ethan wouldn't see.

"We met at a party. It was a really boring party but I must say the after party was sexy", Ethan said laughing. Andy looked confused at both of you.

"It was only a one night stand thing", Ethan explained to Andy seeing the confusion in his face.  You gave Ethan the death stare. He had already told Andy so much.

"We're just friends now", you say trying to clear things up. You didn't know why you had to explain yourself to Andy but you did. You didn't want Andy thinking you liked Ethan. You didn't know why you wanted this or cared what Andy thought of you at all. 

You and Ethan talked for a couple more hours before he decided to go. Andy had been eyeing him the whole time watching his every move. Andy started to not like this guy.

Andy's POV

This guy likes Y/N. I can tell. He makes me feel so... so jealous. Y/N doesn't know that Ethan still has feelings for her. I don't like Ethan. His petty haircut and his "innocent boy" look. Every minute that passes he just gets closer to Y/N on the couch. He annoys me so much.

Narrator's POV

You said goodbye to Ethan and closed the door. You turned to Andy who was sitting on the counter. You crossed your arms.