Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I do not claim to own Attack on Titan, AOT characters, or the picture set as the cover of my book, nor do I claim to own Detroit becomes human. I have been inspired to write this book from the fantastic video game Detroit Becomes human!
Y/n and a few other side characters, my OC's, and this book itself is the only thing I own! There will be changes to this story dealing with unrealistic events, actions, and reality.

Warning: This story may not suit some readers as it contains gore, depression, NSFW, suicidal thoughts, mature scenes, death, manipulation, etc. Please proceed with caution and respect me, the author, and other readers. Within this story, I have changed significant things to see a more appropriate fit for the characters. The characters are adults!

In this book, I look forward to only seeing positive results and feedback. Negative/disrespectful comments will immediately get you blocked, and if things go downhill with how others behave- you'll see what happens (not a threat, lol, you'll have to see what I'll do for a surprise).
Please don't make me delete this book because of stupidity and ignorance. This is where everyone can get along and enjoy my creative work!

I don't have custody over Eren, but he owns me (shows ring). We're getting married.
Bye, get out my face and enjoy the book, lol.

You are now ready to begin Detroit.

Remember: this is not just a story,

This is our future.

© 2022 princessniya03