pass L

"EWW PASS PASS NOO !!"

xiangling laughed as she shook her head, her hands covering face as she waved it to avoid the face of the ginger singer that xingqiu showed off his phone.

"whaa ? common, ed sheeran loves you and your cooking !!"

"NOO go away - STOP STOP !" as xingqius phone crept onto xianglings face, chongyun laughed with his popsicle being waved around. you laughed as you scrolled on your phone, looking for a photo for xingqiu.

"oh oh i got one, xingqiu come here !!" xiangling ended up on the ground in a tucked position as xingqiu made kissing noise, laughing and turning his head to see your phone, a horrified look on his face.

"AHAHA IS THAT -"

"NO PASS HARD PASS."

as chongyun asked for a glance at your phone, he chocked and covered his mouth and pointed at his dark haired friend.

"xingqiu, smash sonic, you guys look so alike."

"NO HES A FUCKING ANIMAL -"

"with super speed !!" the young chef sat up and dusted herself, smiling at her friend who still had a mortified look.

"that doesn't matter !" chongyun bit on his popsicle stick, holding onto his laugher.

"alright then, y/n." you hummed and turned off your phone, awaiting for his question. turning his phone around and showing a person with a neat buzz cut, you shook your head.

"pass."

"why ? the buzz cut looks amazing !!" xingqiu teased as he showed chongyun who shook his head in disapproval, the same did xiangling.

"man, you guys got no taste." xingqiu sighed and turned off his phone in defeat.