boo [ M ] !

"AAAND, WERE DONE !"

slumping on a spinning chair, albedo got the rest of the printed papers, then placing them on the foldable white table.

"ahh, the papers are warm again." laying your head down on the printed papers, your face then warming up.

"we should get these to jean quickly. get up y/n." albedo then got half of the small stack, making you sigh and get the other half.

silently walking to jeans room, albedo knocked and the door cracked open.

"jean, we got the papers for you." albedo handed his stack to the blond president, and the same with you.

"well done, both of you. you should go rest, amber and lumine are still working on the ticket printing." albedo nodded as you took his hand and walked inside.

"hey jean, do you have any juice ?" jean closed the door and tilted her head.

"hm ? why is that ?"

"albedo said he wanted something sweet and cold to drink." jean laughed at your enthusiasm, then walked over to the kitchen, passing the two girls who were focused on making and cutting on the big roll of pink tickets.

"i have orange juice, if that's alright."

"yeah, i can take that."

opening the fridge, the cold frosty air wooshed out, the orange juice bottle laying down on its side. jean took it out and brought a cup, pouring the juice for the young alchemist.

"thank you, jean."

"of course. y/n dear, do you want anything ?"

leaning over ambers shoulder, you popped your head up, shaking your head.

"ill be fine jean. thank you though !"

closing the fridge door, jean got two more cups out, pouring the juice in.

"amber, lumine, take a break." you could hear the sighs of relief from the girls, then the scrambling to the kitchen.

"are that many people actually coming ?" amber tiredly fake cried, picking up her cup and drinking it.

"many people are going. from what ive heard, there's more than five hundred students in both liyue private academy and inazuma public school." jean smiled and then turned to lumine who turned her head questioningly.

"why would they make inazuma a public school ?" jean then turned to you as you sighed.

"they call it that because there isn't a lot of people that really cross the inazuma boarders. so there's no point in really making it a private school. but only people who live and were born there can attend."

lumines eyes widened at the big response, then looked at amber who was dozing off.

"aw man, amber said she didn't get enough sleep last night because of an exam she had to take.." the blond girl pat the darker haired girls head.

"you should take her back to her room." the oldest blond smiled. lumine nodded as she picked her friend up and limply walked over to the door, waving a hushed goodbye.

"take care you two. you should go also, y/n, albedo.. albedo ?" you walked to the living room, albedo currled up on the sofa, sleeping.

"man, even albedos asleep." you grumbled and poked him awake, making him sigh and quickly sit up, messinghis hair up. jean quietly laughed and helped you get albedo up.

"go get some rest, albedo, you're working to much."

"mhm." you lightly slapped him and dragged him out of the president's dorm room.

"bye bye jean ! see you on the party day !"