Making love•

Right after he says that Yoongi clamps his legs together, Hoseok voice was deeper than usual , he could feel slick coming out of him already.
Knowing for a fact they won't be only talking.

Hoseok backs away about 3 inch, still in his personal space. He likes it.

He feels Hoseoks hands snaking their way around his waist, pressing their lower abdomen against each other.

"A-Ah~" Yoongi let's out a broken moan once Hoseok grips his ass hard. So hard after he removes his hands it was like he never did.

"You like that?" Hoseok chuckles, he graps Yoongis neck pulling him towards him and off the wall. Digging his head into his neck, he starts giving him large hickeys.

Yoongi gaps in surprise, tightly wrapping his arms around Hoseoks neck.
"Seok it hurts"
"Oh yeah? Who was that guy you were with?"
"He's my—" He couldn't even finish his sentence, before Hoseok literally lifts him off the ground and on his shoulder.

Yoongi squeals in surprise,
"H-Hoseok what are you–?"
"You wanted to fuck with me, huh?"
"Wanted to see me all riled up, huh?" He adds,
Throwing Yoongi onto the bed, making the bed and him bounce up and down from impact.

"Hoseok wait—"
Hoseok once again ingnores his words, and starts unbuckling Yoongi Jean, he decided to leave on his oversized shirt. Now Yoongi is left half naked on the bed, his Jean and underwear scratered all over the bedroom floor.

Yoongi looks up at Hoseok wondering what he was gonna do next, he lets out a surprise yelp when Hoseok suddenly pulled his shirt over his chest and started sucking on his pink buds.
"Ahh~ oh!" He desperately clings onto his hair.

"Mmhm!" Everything was moving so fast, he felt helpless. It was like Hoseok lost control over himself.

Hoseok finally stops sucking on his nipples, he lets out a sigh he pulls on Hoseoks hair a little to get him to look up at him, when he does he was becomes completely frozen.

His eyes were a deep red, and he could hear low growls emitting from his throat.
"S-Seok?"

"Yoongi."
The said male quivers in fear, he was confused. "Y-your eyes..."

"Let me mark you."

"W-What?"
"Let me mark you, Min Yoongi."
"What are you Hoseok?"
"Your alpha."

The End

(Book 2?)