Finding out•

Yoongi slowly wakes up to a shooting pain his lower abdomen.
"Ow I shouldn't have slept on this couch"
He whisper, "Yoongi you're awake! Come!" Jimin who had been placing dinner on the table calls out for him, after seeing him slightly move on the couch.

Yoongi stands up, stretching a little before heading out to the dining table.
He walks over already Taehyung is sitting there, the said male looks over his shoulder.

Yoongi notices his eyes were different, they weren't shinny, and had tiny sparkles in them anymore. They were pitch black with a frown on his forehead.

"Uhh Jimin is he okay?" I ask slightly confused on how to make of this.

"Yeah Yoongi he's just out of his headspace right now." After Jimin explains he mentions Yoongi to follow him to the kitchen.

Yoongi follows.
"He's out of his headspace right now, and he is just mad at me for earlier" Jimin frowns.

"Oh Jimin am sorry I didn't know that would happen!" He eyes start to water, Jimin immediately becomes alert and dismiss the topic telling him to just go sit down and eat.

The three finally digs in. Yoongi complementing Jimins cooking from time to time, earning glares from Taehyung.

"Tae–Bear I'm nice..." Yoongi whispers, people hating him, is the worst feeling. He hates it.

Tears appears in his eyes,
"Yoonie sowwy Taetae!" Jimin who was peacefully eating his pasta, shots his head towards the crying male.

"Yoongi! What's wrong?" Jimin stands up and lift Yoonie into his arms.

"T-Taetae hawte me!! W-Want Seokie!!"
"Yoonie who is seokie?"
"Hoseokie!"

Jimin quickly gets Yoongi's phone off the table, and thankfully it wasn't locked.

He opens up his contacts, immediately finding the name.

After 1 ring they picked up.
"Yoongi?! Is everything alright?!" A deep voice yells over the line.

Yoongi's head shots up, and he looks over to the voice, immediately recognizing it as Hoseoks voice.

"DADA!!" Yoongi started trashing around all over Jimins lap.

"Sir! Please come pick him up! He needs you."
Hoseok was trilled to hear that, but quickly snaps out of it. As he notice Yoongi had called him 'dada' meaning he was deeper in head space.

"Can you send me your location?"
"Yes."

Hoseok parks in front of the house, getting out of his car immediately. He rings the doorbell.

Not even a second goes by a Short male with Pink hair about Yoongi's size opens the door, and on his chest is his baby sleeping.

He gently and carefully takes Yoongi into his arms.

"Thank you." Hoseok and the male exchange a few more words, before Hoseok drives away.

By the time he arrived at the, Yoongi was awake and he noticed the frown on Hoseoks face, he shrinks in his seat.

The two makes it back to their dorm, Hoseoks demeanor still have not changed one bit.

And as soon as the door shuts, he gets slammed onto the wall, Hoseok trapping him between his arms.

He could feel his hot breath fanning on his face, he place his hands on the wall as support.

After for what seemed like an eternity for Yoongi, but only 15 seconds, Hoseok finally talks.

"Yoongi we need to talk."