Explain•

Jimin parks infront of his house, He gets out of the vehicle going to Yoongi's side and opening his side for him.
"Jimin you didn't have too.."

The two walks infront of the front porch, the house having a white color to it in the outside, two prefectly cut out plants.

Jimin unlocks the door.

"Tarhyung!!" He call out, you can hear loud paddling feet rundown the stairs there at the end of the stairs stood a small male, wearing only a sweatshirt that reached his knees.

The male runs to Jimins side, attempting to hiding from Yoongi.
"Tae-bear this is my friend Yoongi" Jimin introduce Yoongi in a soft tone looking down at the male sticking to him.
"Y-Yoongi niwce?"
"Yes he's nice, really nice"
"Now go introduce yourself like I taught you"

The small male hesitantly unstick himself to Jimin, and slowly stands infront of Yoongi.
He reached out his hand.
"H-Hi my name i-is Taehyung but wou can call me Tae-bear if wu wan!!"
The little enthusiastically says bouncing on his feet.
"Good boy." Jimin praise. Patting the boy's head.

Yoongi was astonished at the scene, an adult acting and talking like a baby? 'What is going on?' Yoongi thinks to himself.

A long silence fills the room, the boy waiting for Yoongis response.

"S-sure Tae-bear am Yoongi" He finally said.
"Hehe my new frwiend!" He went to grab Yoongi's hand and run with him upstairs to his playroom, before Jimin grabs his hands making him look up at him, with pleading eyes.

"Pwease Dada~"
Yoongi gasp.
He quickly looks at Jimin to see his reaction..he was fine with it?
Jimin was smiling.

Yoongi watch as Jimin reach in his pocket and took out a jolly ranger.
Before he Tae-bear could grab it–

"Mwine!"
Yoongi had says.
Jimin was surprised at Yoongi's change behavior realizing he had slipped. Meaning Yoongi a little.

"N-No dada tell Yoonie to giwbe it back!" Tae-bear screams grabbing Yoongi by the waist and pushing him down on the couch.
The two littles started fighting.
"My Jolly!!" Yoongi yells.

"HEY!"
Jimin stomps his way over to the two, snatching the Jolly ranger out Yoongi's hand glaring at him.

He turns his attention to Taehyung.
"I taught you better than this, go to your room."
"B–"
"Tae."
The little runs back up the stairs as fast as he could afraid of getting spanked.

Jimin again turns his attention back on Yoongi but was surprised to see him crying.
"Yoongi what's wrong?"
"I'm sorry Jimin!"
"Hey it's okay, take a nap okay we'll talk about this later."

After a while of belly rubs, and singing Yoongi a lullaby he hear soft snores.

Jimin got himself in some real trouble.
Taehyung out of little space, is dangerous.
If he doesn't fix this now he'll get ignored for weeks.

And so Jimin quietly walks up the stairs and into taehyung room to apologize.

after explaining his actions he was forgiven.

505Words