"By the way, Kaguya, Miyuki, do you have another Student Council meeting tod-" Honoka froze as she was dazzled by the other girls' elegant figures and pure white skin. She flushed red as she realised that she was staring.

That's way too stimulating! She thought.

"Dazzling." Shizuku said.

"Hm?" Kaguya and Miyuki hummed in confusion.

"Excuse me! Oh, there you are! Honoka! Shizuku!"

Kaguya and Miyuki glanced to the side to see a girl with red hair and green eyes from the other side of the curtain.

"E-Eimi?" Honoka questioned as she tried to stop her nose from bleeding.

"What's going on?" Eimi asked. It seemed as though the girl had something important to say to them so Shizuka and Honoka changed quickly to hear what she had to say and once the Kaguya and they smiled when they heard them talk about yesterday's incident.

"I heard that a single pair of Disciplinary Committee members took them all out by themselves! With their bare hands no less!" Eimi exclaimed.

"Do you think that could've been-" Shizuku said but they turned when they heard people approach them only to see a Kaguya and Miyuki stand behind them with a smile.

"Yes, it was our brothers! They told us about it yesterday." Miyuki said.

"I knew it!" Honoka smiled.

"What? They're your brothers? That's amazing!" Eimi beamed with excitement as she held their hands. "Amazing! I mean, First High's Kenjutsu club is one of the best in the country, and that Kirihara guy's like the stud of the team! Your brothers are too amazing to be true!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you. But, with their talents it's a given they're able to do that." Kaguya said with a look of fondness.

"That's so awesome! Your brother has my respect!" Eimi beamed as Honoka shielded her eyes from the brilliance of Kaguya's smile.

"Wow! There's a whole horde of them again today!" Eimi said as they looked out the window.

"I'm sure they'll be after you two again, so try to get home safely with Eimi." Miyuki said.

"What happened?" Kaguya asked, looking concerned.

"Don't worry Kaguya we only met with a small issue in regards to the recruitment!" Honoka exclaimed, all flustered.

"Alright, but if anything happens don't hesitate to call me." Kaguya said as she held Honoka's hands taking her off guard as she blushed beet red.

"Y-Yes!" Honoka yelped.

☆☆☆☆☆

2095-04-06

Club Recruitment
Week- Fourth Day

Days passed and the school was in full swing as it entered another day of recruitment and it was especially exciting since it was the day Kaguya would sing. Haruto and Tatsuya were once again on patrol when Tatsuya got a call.

"This is the Student Council. There's a brawl in gymnasium number one. Available Disciplinary Committee members, please head to the scene."

"This is first-year's Shina and Hinode. We're on our way." Tatsuya said as they raced off, as they ran, someone was hidden behind the trees. Haruto was hit with a foreboding feeling and glanced to the side to see a sequence activating a magic circle right in front of them. He stopped and initiated the Cast Jamming.