5

"Ughh" you groan as the cramps surface back to drown you. You stood up from your couch while wrapped in your blanket as you waddled to the kitchen area looking for those pain killers tendou bought for you.

You took a minute looking for it but eventually found it. You take one and drink some water before putting it back.
You stood there for a moment before giving a huff.
'I suppose I would take that ice creme now' you thought as you took out a spoon and then your ice crème from the freezer. Even in slight discomfort you happily waddled back to your small couch.
You open the small container as you melt into your couch with such bliss as you ate it.

Time went by as you watched tv and enjoyed what you got from the store last night. Suddenly you thought of the red hair guy that easily made your face warm. You grunt not wanting to think about him...it would possibly lead to fantasies..
Your face suddenly became lovey dovey as you ate your ice crème. You couldn't help it, you swayed in your blanket as you day dreamed about who knows what.

"Hehe.."

Suddenly you looked over your shoulder as there was knocking. You grunt as you came back to reality realizing your daydream of him was way better,having him here knocking made you feel slightly disappointed but you shook the feeling away as you stood up to look through the peep hole.

It wasn't him...wait is that disappointment you felt? No can't be.

You didn't recognize this person,they soon looked what you assumed was your room number before they left. You hum now understanding they simply had the wrong door.
You turn to go sit back on your couch.
Soon you heard knocking again. You lean your head back giving a frustrated sigh before getting up to open the door to tell them they had the wrong door.

"I think you have-.." a envelope was in your face.

You back up as the hand moved the envelope from covering there face.
"Hello~." A voice playfully said as your brows raised.
"What?" You mumbled tightening your grip on your blanket as you read your name on it.
"This is your's missy,must've got mixed into mines by accident." He hummed handing you the envelope. You took it as you took a closer look at it.
"Hm?" He hummed leaning in closer. You became nervous as you met his intense gaze before looking away.
"Oh! It's just ice crème." He said with a smile that seemed to cause his eyes to squint.

Your face became hot as you placed your hand over your mouth.
He sighed as he wiped his thumb on your cheek.
You stiffen up before looking around trying to avoid his gaze.

"No need to get shy." He smugly spoke as he placed a hand on the top of the door frame as it reminded you just how tall he is.
"Oh,is your shoulder better?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh, oh." You rolled it around slightly to show.

"Yeah actually,it's a bit sore but it's better. Thanks again for the medicine too." You said with a smile forgetting about what he just did.

He suddenly looked away and placed a hand on his neck. "Well that's good...Um." He then cleared his throat.

'What's his deal? Is he nervous? Pft...' you thought not realizing your face was amused showing you weren't trying not to laugh.
The tip of his ears slowly turned a light red before placing his hands in his pockets.

It went unnoticed by you.

"Who's that?" He asked pointing at somebody who must've walked by in the background.
You quickly looked over feeling sick.
"W-what!" You shout immediately walking out shoving him back.