1

: PLEASE READ  

Trigger warning,slight mention of suicide,and PLEASE don't get your hopes up. I just thought I'll let you peek into my draft for some opinions cause y'all are so great. ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
______________________________
Edit: IM GONNA CONTINUE THIS BOOK!!!!!!

'Well...I kinda regret this...' you thought as you fell through the sky.
In that short moment you wondered what if you did differently? What if you didn't pretend to be ok.

And just like dropping a egg, you passed away.

:::

You immediately shot up from your bed breathing heavily with sweat dripping down your face. It was only a dream.
You gave a sigh as not long after your alarm went off. You flinch from the sudden scare before slowly turning getting up from your bed.

It was time for work. It's been about a year and a half or so since you graduated from high school and life's been..well life you guess. You don't want to be ungrateful, it wasn't a terrible one..

"What was I dreaming about again?.." you mumbled to your self as you grabbed what you needed to take a shower.

:::

"Alright I'm heading out now,take care benji." You said to your pet snake. He was proudly displayed in a large tank perfectly suited for his needs. 

While driving on your way to work you would feel slightly shocked how your still alive,considering you were kicked out of your parents home. It finally happened a few months ago.
Though your conflicted about your feelings towards that. You weren't the best child a parent could ask for so you try not to be to mad. At least your father found a decent job for you so you can't complain. 
You sigh but continued onward. Ever since, you most certainly learned a lot.

Being an independent adult is stressful and difficult.

:::

You finally arrived to work.

"Ah,finally you're here."  Your boss said with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry for being late sir."

He waved it off with a smile.
"It's alright just clock in and work hard today."
You nod and head to the back.
Luckily your father knew him as a friend since forever and he's mentioned to you before that you remind him of his daughter.

Sadly she passed away in a car accident so you wondered if that's the reason he's always relieved you make it to work even after being slightly late.

You shrug the thought away as you started cooking. Luckily this job brought  good use to hone your skills to perfection.
Your job is to whip up gourmet meals. You can do the whole menu...Like your supposed to of course but your really great at it so the pay was fair.

At least you enjoyed it.

:::
It was getting late and close to closing so you went ahead heading to clock out before you heard the chime of the door being opened.
You sigh and went back to the kitchen getting ready to cook one last time. A co worker came and handed you a order.
It was one item.

A type of dessert. You hum and got on it.
'Well this person really enjoys the chocolate flavor that's for sure.' You thought as you finally finished.
The others left so you thought you could just go ahead and serve it to go for them.

:::

"Hello? Order of the chocolate flavored dessert?" You said aloud while looking around. The person soon came out of the bathroom with a hand rubbing the back of there neck.

"Oh!"  A young guy with red hair said as he walked up to you.

'He's tall.' You thought as you hand him the box you put it in.
"A box,how fancy." He sang while looking at the design of it.

"Yes, don't worry the dessert is in its own container." He hums already knowing the obvious which kinda made you embarrassed.  For a short moment he simply stares at you through his bangs that fell over his face slightly before turning,ready to start heading home.

"Bye,bye~" he cooed as you heard the chimes one last time. 

"..."

:::

'Damn it, i forgot napkins again.' You thought.
As you drove home. You sighed telling your self yet again you would get it tomorrow before finally reaching home after some time. 

Once you parked you locked your car and begun walking to the apartment with a bag of food in hand that you made for your self.   Your stomach grumbled so you hurried up to your door.
As you take your keys out your neighbor opened the door which surprised you cause you could've sworn they moved out.

"Hm?"  Wide eyes looked your way before they squinted.
"Oh it's youuu." He said while walking out with empty boxes.
"Oh um hello." You said still trying to unlock your door.

"Your key is upside down missy." He said while walking pass you to throw away his boxes.
You look down and became embarrassed yet again.
You finally unlocked it and head in. Right before you closed the door you heard him say good night in a soft creepy kinda way.

"G-good night!" You stuttered not trying to be rude before hearing a muffled and faint laugh and then his door closing.

Your face fumed from embarrassment.
You should've just ignored it...

You turn and give a big sigh not believing he's the new neighbor. You shook the thought away as you head to the kitchen area and set your things down before going back to the living space to hang your bag.

You quickly change to something more comfortable before sitting down getting your food out the bag.

Right before you were gonna take a bite you heard knocking on the door.

'What the hell?..' you thought as you got up and went to look through the peep hole.

'It's him again!!he's probably stalking me!' You worriedly thought.

Suddenly he waved your keys infont of the peep hole so you could see what he was knocking for. 

You already felt your face heat up as you slowly opened the door.
"I um..thank you." You mumbled as he hands them to you while his other hand held another empty box.
"Looks like I'll be seeing you around won't i?" He says in amusement.
You gave a sheepish laugh as he slightly slouched a bit more closer to your face.
"Hello nice to meet you forgetful girl, im tendou."  He said as though your some kind of child. 
You cleared your throat and shook his hand.
"Like wise..." you mumbled.

He then placed his hands in his pockets still standing there.

"...oh, right. My name is y/n..."  his smile grew as he slightly raised his chin.
"I like forgetful girl better." He finished as he walked away to throw away the box. You close the door and internally screamed.

'He's kinda creepy but he's so handsome!!??' You thought feeling frustrated. He can be a crazy murderer but you already developed a crush just because he gave your keys back. 

You shook your head and went to eat with tears running down your face. Are you desperate??

:::

I'm enjoying this idea. It's only a TASTE .

Like I mentioned before in my other book. I have a hard time sticking to an idea I like so bare with me.

——————————
Edit: I'm gonna continue