The Beginning

Everyone knows about the Butterfly Sisters and how they helped rid the world of man eating demons.But what if I told you they had a brother who's identity was removed from the story? But don't worry, I can tell you everything you need to know.

--------------

It was a beautiful day in the Kocho household, the birds were chirping, the sun was warm, and the wind blew cool air through the sky.

Sitting on the front porch, the eldest sister Kanae Kocho was making a flower crown out of Roses, when suddenly two bodies jumped onto the 14 year old slightly startling her, she turned her head around with a smile, knowing who the little ambushers were.

"We got you Ane-San!" said a female voice as the bodies got off of Kanae revealing them to be her younger siblings.

"Indeed you did Shinobu-Chan~" Kanae said with a close-eyed smile to her siblings, Shinobu was an 11 year old, the middle child, the youngest was a 4 year old boy named Yugi who giggled at their small play.

"KANAE! SHINOBU! YUGI! Time to eat!" said a voice inside the house, this caused them to run inside, Shinobu and Yugi decided jump onto their Father who was relaxing on a pillow.

"WOAH- Be careful my darlings!" their Father said holding a tea cup into the air. "I could have dropped this." he said to his children.

"Sorry Oto-San" the two apologized, but their Father shrugged it off. "It's no big deal really, you just need to be more careful." he told them as their Mother entered the room and everyone ate.

----Hours Later-----

The Kocho family was currently relaxing in the living room as the fireplace was lit up.

Their Father was reading some scrolls, their Mother was drinking tea, and the 3 siblings were resting next to each other as they watched the moving flames.

Suddenly they heard a crash outside causing everyone to look up in surprise, "What was that?" Shinobu muttered. 

Her question was then answered when the door came crashing down, making everyone stand up alerted. A shadowed figure then walked in, revealing itself to be no ordinary looking man with weird markings on his skin.

The parents immediately shielded their children, "WHO ARE YOU?!" The Father asked, however the 'man' just laughed and slitted the Father's throat, causing the others to cower in fear as they watched the 'man' devour the arm of their Father as if it were a snack.

The creature then jumped towards them, the Mother decided to risk her life for her kids as she was pierced through her chest and fell dead. The children all stared at the lifeless bodies of their parents with tears falling from their eyes, the creature then started to approached them as they all huddled together in fear thinking that they would die. 

Yugi cried in fear as he gripped onto his sisters, Shinobu closed her eyes tightly as she held her siblings close, and Kanae only stared at the creature while shaking.

When all seemed lost as the creature jumped towards them, everything seemed to go super fast, and before they knew it, the creatures head rolled onto the floor, the siblings stared in shock at the huge figure in front of them.

"Do not fret, for I am here to save you, but please forgive me for not making it on time to save your parents." the man said as tears fell from his eyes and he held his hands into a prayer, "Kowaisu, may they rest well in Heaven." he said.

And before they knew it, they found out about the existence of demons, and about the demon slayer corps, wanting to save others from the same fate they had gone through, they decided to join the man, whose name was revealed to be Gyomei.

And so my friends, this is the beginning of how it had started.

Stay Tuned~

----------------------------

*Insert Taisho Secrets theme*

Shinobu: Hello everyone! I am Shinobu Kocho, one of Yugi's older sisters.

Kanae: Moshi Moshi~ Hello everyone~ I am Kanae Kocho, the eldest sister of Yugi-Kun!

Yugi: *Flustered* Yes, hello everyone! And welcome to the first.

All: Taisho Secrets!

Kanae: I am the creator of Flower Breathing, I based it of off my connection to flowers.~

Shinobu: I am the creator of Insect Breathing, it matched with Kanae's flower breathing, except mine doesn't require much strength, I am not very strong to be honest, that is why I am studying Wisteria poison for that matter.

Yugi: And I am the creator of Light Breathing, originally I tried to create a different Breathing type that would match with my sisters' breathing techniques, it was called Bird Breathing, however it did not work out very well.... *sweat drops*

Kanae: But this is all that's left to be known! Sayonara~ I hope to see you soon~