But I should punch her, and leave. Yeah, I should leave. But I need that goddamn job more than I need to punch her. So, Esther stay still and squeeze your teeth.

"I'm not", I bite. "Just realistic. Women are woman's worst friend."

"Why do you think so? Where you cheated?"

If only she knew that I had never even had a first kiss, yet she got to have a night with Tomlinson, and I can't even imagine what they had been doing. I'm clueless. But I know that he looks satisfied, and I find him less moody than these days. And lonely. Yeah, he definitely seemed lonely, but now when this bird with a high-pitched voice fucked him, he seems happier. Though, I don't care. I currently hate him because he lied to me. He has been living with her, and... Wait, where was she when he brought me here?

"How do you know Seb... Tomlinson?"

"Why do you want to know, honey?"

"Well, if you stop calling me by stupid nicknames, I might tell you."

She laughs, pushing the wet strands from my forehead. I wince when she brushes my purple eye. "Well, I actually want to know something else, baby. And, no", she lifts her finger in the air, "I won't stop calling you by cute nicknames. Because you are so adorable." She pinches my cheek, and I turn my head to the other side, pouting.

"What do you want to know, Mery?", I say her name with bitterness.

She kneels, and places her palms on my knees, watching me seriously. I tear my eyes from her, feeling exposed. What does she want to ask me? And where the hell is Sebastian? I need him to come here and save me from this mad woman who looks like she's about to hypnotize me. I hate hypnosis. 

"I want to know who hit you", she whispers, and I swallow hard. "If it was your boyfriend..."

"I don't have a boyfriend!, I snap, and look at the hall, expecting Sebastian to appear any second. But he doesn't. I kinda regret saying that I don't have a boyfriend. I could tell her all the lies, and she wouldn't see me this inexperienced. Does she even know I never had sex? Does she know I hate that, and the thought of anyone seeing me naked unlike her who probably has all the confidence in this world and could easily get undressed last night when she lay in bed with Tomlinson. My therapist. He's my therapist even though I don't want him to be the one. And he lied to me.

Shouldn't the relationship between a therapist and a patient be honest? Even though I shouldn't care about his private life, he shouldn't have lied about it. That was so unprofessional of his side. Why the hell am I even upset that he lied? He lied so what? Many doctors lied to me before, to Ann Marie, too, and I never once cared because I learned not to believe any word they say. But Tomlinson... I somehow thought that he was different. I guess I was wrong, and Ann Marie's advice is once again proved right, and I naive. 

"Shh", she caresses my knees, "just tell me. The asshole needs to pay."

"How do you know that it was a man?", I whisper, tilting my head. I suddenly become vulnerable, something I should never do, and something I avoid being, no matter how much my nature attempts to show me that I have to be that- a pussy. 

"Baby, of course, I know. A woman could never make you a black eye", she coos, and I bow my head. 

"She could be a karate professional", I argue with her, though my voice suddenly became very low, and breakable.

"Tell me", she presses.

"You won't tell Tomlinson?", I ask, scared. Even though I currently hate him, I don't want him to know that unintentionally he caused this.

"I won't, I promise, love." She continues caressing my knees, and even though I want to scream to her to stop touching me, it kinda reminds me of how Ann Marie used to hug me, until I fall asleep, constantly crying myself to sleep, until she came and saved me. Now when sometimes I cry myself to sleep, she's not here, and I can only imagine her long black hair tangled between my arms.