Vroom vroom

What jazzy was wearing:

What I was wearing:

I actually posted it on insta too and everyone loved it! Same with jazzy's outfit

    "Hey guys!! Welcome back to my channel! My name is kalani as most of you guys know!,before we get to the subject we got a very special guest! My best friend jazzy:)".  She jumped in and laughed, "so today I'm finally getting my drivers license!!,well first ima do a driving text then tomorrow I'll take my license picture then all I need is a car!".  Jazzy was giggling in the back making me giggle too. When we made it to the driving thing I sat in the car while jazzy had my camera recording me drive "okay kals camera,you guys get to watch her drive! Woot woot". I started driving, "wow she's actually really good,". After that we got my test back from a guy named bob "okay soooo you passed! Good job young lady!!".  "ONG YES THANKYOUU!". Me and jazzy jumped up hugging each other while the  camera was still recording "you can come in tomorrow at 11:00am for the license picture". "Okay Thank you again!"  When we made it home I recorded the ending why jazzy was making something but wouldn't tell me what, "so as you guys know,I passed! I'm getting my license picture tomorrow so I'll update you guys on TikTok!".  When I turned I saw she made me and her a matching necklace as a congratulations gift "awhh Thank you jazzy!". "Np kals I always got yo back".  We smiled and my phone rang "incoming call from "Christie💩"". "Ooo answer it!".
Chris:did you pass!?
Me:yup!!
Chris:OMG OMG IM SO PROUD OF YOU BABY<3
I felt butterfly's swearing in my stomach while smiling
Me:Thank you love!!
Chris:can you drive me to seven eleven now!?
Kalani:maybee, I'll call you back later though my moms about to come home from working for like two days"
Chris:alright,I love you!
Kalani:I love you too chris:).
  As we said that my mom open'd the front door me and jazzy ran down stairs to see her I hugged her tightly "guess what mom!".  "Yes dear?" She said why putting down some Stewart's cookies on the counter "I passed my drivers test! And jazzy helped me too!" Jazzy smiled with a cookie in her mouth "Omg come here!! Im so proud of u and jazzy:)". She hugged me tight my mom said "I'm going to work tomorrow night again,so u can throw a tiny celebration party". "OMG THANKYOUUU MOM!". "No problem hunny,but ima take a nap I love u guys". Me and jazzy said it back and decided to walk to the cafe.  We walked peacefully and calmly, it was Friday so there giving out s'mores and me jazzy always went together on Friday's.
We ate our s'mores and grabbed ice coffee and went home and put on our pjs. It was only 7:30pm so couldn't really go to bed,so we binged our fav riot show,"the flash" until we both fell asleep.